1 ton of admiral

he must be fat. try this take some passengers and take off. hit command K. hehehe šŸ˜„

------------------
its not kids in the backseat that cause accidents, its accidents in the backseat that cause kids. y'all come in here and check this out before I flush it. computers let us do stupid things faster.

Grrrr............

You'd already posted that! I'd replied to it! Why would you post a SHORTENED
version AFTER?

You can be forgiven for posting a longer one after, if you accidentally hit the
"send" key then came back to change it, but the first topic has been up for
nearly 5 minutes anyway!

Grrr.............

------------------
Fear not the dragon,
Fear not the wolf,
Fear not the warship,
Fear my Crescent Fighter.

I getting this feeling that your starting to hate me. is this true?
:frown: :frown: :eek:

------------------
its not kids in the backseat that cause accidents, its accidents in the backseat that cause kids. y'all come in here and check this out before I flush it. computers let us do stupid things faster.

Originally posted by Voinian Earth:
**I getting this feeling that your starting to hate me. is this true?
:frown: :frown: :eek:

You're a classic newbie. In fact, you're worse than the classic newbie. The typical newbie does things
Ā• Defers to people who know more than they do
Ā• Learns from their mistakes
Ā• Tries to be accepted

You appear to be a classic perpetual newbie, who doesn't care about protocol or tradition, doesn't care about how many fluffs they make. A perpetual newbie is, IMO, the second worst thing you can be, after an perpetual spammer (such as nash).

There are, fortunately for you, a number of things that you can do about it. Firstly, try and take stuff people say to you on board. Secondly, try and fit in with the rest of us--you're new, the last thing you want to do is draw attention to yourself. Otherwise I can well see the mods carrying out a well-coordinated and thorough attack on your karma. And I wouldn't blame them.

And before you say 'Oh, you've only got x posts, you're a newbie too,' I've been in the EVO community three, nearly four years and the reason I have such a small # of posts is because I prefer the alt. boards.

No, I'm not going to tell you their URL. We're happy how we are.

jon

------------------
Grubs! That's what we're gooing to eat! That's why they call it grub! And what're we gonna do to get the grub? Why, we're grubbing for it!

Ugh, not again.

Voinian Admiral, two identical topics are both pointless and not allowed.

------------------
mikeeJ | Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy | zergess@yahoo.com
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus

(This message has been edited by Soviet mikee (edited 05-05-2001).)