1 ton of admiral McPherson or whatever his name is

He must be fat. Try this take some passengers and take off hit command K. hehehehehehe 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

------------------
its not kids in the backseat that cause accidents, its accidents in the backseat that cause kids. y'all come in here and check this out before I flush it. computers let us do stupid things faster.

1. Try to cut down on smileys.
2. Try to think where a topic will go before posting it.

There's nothing wrong with this topic, but it's a little strange.

McPherson isn't "fat", 1 ton is the minimum amount possible......... But of course,
you knew that, and you were just joking.............. Weren't you?

------------------
Fear not the dragon,
Fear not the wolf,
Fear not the warship,
Fear my Crescent Fighter.

Originally posted by SilverDragon:
**1. Try to cut down on smileys.
2. Try to think where a topic will go before posting it.

There's nothing wrong with this topic, but it's a little strange.

McPherson isn't "fat", 1 ton is the minimum amount possible......... But of course,
you knew that, and you were just joking.............. Weren't you?

Technically, zero tons is the minimum amount possible. Or even negative numbers, that can be done, although I think that that's a bug. (Happens occasionally in F-25). But if you want an object to have mass, then it has to be one ton or greater, yes.

I do realise that this post is amazingly pedantic. It's 11:18pm and I've been up since 5am, my brain is soggy.

------------------
Grubs! That's what we're gooing to eat! That's why they call it grub! And what're we gonna do to get the grub? Why, we're grubbing for it!

This topic is probably about to be closed so I'll be quick...

VE, stop posting meaningless posts to raise your post count. It's pretty obvious you're doing that.

------------------
If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you don't give a man a fish, you'll have something for dinner...
Always remember where you put your ship's keys, floating to the next system can get downright cold...

It's the friggin' LUGGAGE!!!! Also, welcone to the boards, and please, don't spam and DON'T overuse smilies. Both of these things will get you into bad trouble (and don't swear, I've had my own experiences with that).

------------------
Why settle for a $3 pound of pork meat, when you can get up to 50+ pounds of human meat free?

No good can come of this.....

Welcome to lockdown topic.

------------------
mikeeJ | Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy | zergess@yahoo.com
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus