A truce hath been reached.

After deliberation with SilverDragon over AIM for a while we have come to the conclusion that this has been a rather grievous misunderstanding caused by lack of communication. I would like to state that we are now on a clean slate with respect to each other and that neither shall pick on each other again with respect to what hath happened in the past couple weeks.

SilverDragon, is this agreeable?

------------------
"I have been assured by a very knowing American of my Acquaintance in London; that a young healthy Child, well nursed, is, at a Year old, a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome Food; whether Stewed, Roasted, Baked, or Boiled; and, I make no doubt, that it will equally serve in a Fricasie, or Ragoust."

Jonathan Swift

Indeed. I would like to state once more that I am extremely sorry over the matter,
forge, and I ask all who I might have earlier advised to get angry with me to vote
not to, and rather try to understand (in not understanding) that it is a very
sensitive subject for forge.

So please take care mentioning it.

Also, now that I know the main cause of the problem - the privacy button is set
on whether or not my email is available - I will rectify the problem.

- Esponer

------------------
Fear not the dragon,
Fear not the wolf,
Fear not the warship,
Fear my Crescent Fighter.

I love happy endings. 🙂

------------------
If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you don't give a man a fish, you'll have something for dinner...
Always remember where you put your ship's keys, floating to the next system can get downright cold...