Attention all Voinian Earth fans! :D

I have fans, WOW! 😄

------------------
its not kids in the backseat that cause accidents, its accidents in the backseat that cause kids. y'all come in here and check this out before I flush it. computers let us do stupid things faster.

Here come the mods to close this topic. And to start swinging karma sticks probably.

------------------
Programming today is a race between software build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.--Rich Cook

You're not going to get any fans by spamming up the board, you know...

------------------
American components, Russian components, all made in Taiwan!

uh, everything above was a type-o I meant to say that voinians do really well on the the stands missions they are in destructable, especially if your a voinian in a dreadnought like me. :eek: :eek:

------------------
its not kids in the backseat that cause accidents, its accidents in the backseat that cause kids. y'all come in here and check this out before I flush it. computers let us do stupid things faster.

What nice fans I have thank you mr. spl cadet and Mr. thunder, Your all so, KIND TO ME IM GONNA CRY... 😄

------------------

Voinian Earth, this is a great way to lose respect amongst the board members and to really tick of members and moderators. I am not enjoying having to lock your topics to try and stop flame wars from errupting.

------------------
mikeeJ | Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy | zergess@yahoo.com
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus