Download File on Updates Page - NEWEST

There is no name for this new world - just called Ferazel's Wand World Data sit.b. I don't know who put this download on the page, but it doesn't download. Just get a bunch of code.
Someone check it out and fix?

Thanks

------------------

Works for me. It needs some documentation, if anything, but I downloaded it fine.

------------------
MAGNETIC POEM #14.4 (1/3/00)
love is
the searching below
one's tiny expecations

Originally posted by spamguy:
**Works for me. It needs some documentation, if anything, but I downloaded it fine.

Tried again - still no download - just a Netscape page came up with what looked like gibberish. I haven't had problems downloading most files up til now. Any suggestions?

This happened to me a while ago. If it's the same thing, option clicking should work. <Goes off to try it>

------------------
An optimist sees a glass that's 1/2 full. A pessimist sees a glass that's 1/2 empty. An engineer sees a glass that's twice as big as it needs to be.

Originally posted by Bob the Mediocre:
**This happened to me a while ago. If it's the same thing, option clicking should work. <Goes off to try it>

Nope. Using option just downloaded the same gibberish in a Netscape file. Looking at the size of the file on the download page it looks too small anyway compared to the size of the other files.

Oh well - been spending too much time in "non-productivity" software anyway. Have to go off on a week long business trip. Maybe it will be fixed by the weekend.

------------------

If anyone else can report getting this gibberish, I'll remove it until the guy who submitted it in the first place can replace it.

------------------
love is
the searching below
one's tiny expecations

Originally posted by spamguy:
**If anyone else can report getting this gibberish, I'll remove it until the guy who submitted it in the first place can replace it.

I tried hitting the option key as well, and got a document instead of a game file. So..I guess I'll go ahead and delete it. I notice nobody has downloaded it yet and it's been on the page for three days.

Note: About a week ago somebody submitted a file that was called "Scrambler." I think it had something to do with Mascot, but the description that went along with it was not very clear. I tried downloading it but couldn't manage to. It makes it very difficult when there isn't an email address so that we can contact you with any questions or problems. I searched the message board for a clue to the author but couldn't find one. I left the file in the "pending" box for a couple of days because I thought maybe spamguy could make better sense of it than I could. After awhile I just deleted it. So..I don't know what that one was about either. If the author of either of these files wants the them back up, please resubmit with your email address. (We can edit out your address if you don't want it on the addon page.)

---Zelda

------------------
I'd rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, we get to wear cuter clothes, and we're the first to be rescued off sinking ships.

You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

The file came with no documentation, no e-mail address, no nothing. Thank you, Zelda, for deleting it.

So, lesson for the day: provide documentation with your files. It may not be read, but it at least gives you credit where credit is due. Simply a name and e-mail address is all that is needed. (Besides, how sinister sounding is an undocumented file with a semi-vague description and no known creator? Recall the "ILOVEYOU" virus.)

------------------
love is
the searching below
one's tiny expecations