Frozen Heart - Dead End?

I've just started playing Frozen Heart and have seemed to hit a dead end. I've transported the refugees and been beaten up but I don't know what to do next! Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Morgan

------------------

I could use help as well. I've just downloaded Frozen Heart but I'm stuck in the beginning. I've gone to the bar on Thallos several times but i don't get offered any missions. Help! I've even cheated and traveled to every planet but still no mission.

Ahhh, this is a plug that you shouldn't get help on. It's fun to be confused. go around and explore,try to get something, you'll find it. and watch timed missions! they'll kill ya if you have a big ship. get the T fighter ASAP, until then use something with a 1-day jump.

------------------
Is the answer to this question 'no'?
Chaos to the enemies of the Azdgari

See, I've been hung up on the mission called "Take Evidence to Earth"... Can't finish it... Must try... Don't help me... Huff huff huff.......

------------------
P L A T Y P U S

Originally posted by Platypus:
**See, I've been hung up on the mission called "Take Evidence to Earth"... Can't finish it... Must try... Don't help me... Huff huff huff.......

You need to finish other missions first. It is impossible otherwise.

------------------
"States should have the right to enact reasonable laws and restrictions particularly to end the inhumane practice of ending a life that otherwise could live."
"I think 'Thou Shalt Not Kill' is pretty universal."
Is Dubya thinking of eliminating the death penalty, or just being hypocritical about abortion?