ROUTE Help

Where do I start the UE Dreadnought missions?

------------------
"It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens."
"Dying is an incredibly dull and dreary affair. My advice to you is to have nothing to do with it whatsoever."

Why don't you go look for it.

------------------
"The Lord loves you, and you, and YOU make the Lord very nervous!"

I've been in every spaceport bar I can think of. Duh!

------------------
"It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens."
"Dying is an incredibly dull and dreary affair. My advice to you is to have nothing to do with it whatsoever."

Have you checked all Emalgha,UE, and Hinwar space?

------------------
"The Lord loves you, and you, and YOU make the Lord very nervous!"

Connect the dots from Outpost Omicron. It might end at Earth, I forget, but if it does, go to New Taranto.

Fun mission string, great plug-in, really really great ship.

------------------
If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you don't give a man a fish, you'll have something for dinner...

The mission string should guide you to the ship.

------------------
I have no signature

Where do you continue the plug-in after the U.E. Dreadnaught missions. I have searched most of U.E. space and have landed repeatedly on several planets but I can not find a mission. I would really appreciate some help because I WANT TO CONQUER VOINIA.

Originally posted by Voinian Scourge:
Where do you continue the plug-in after the U.E. Dreadnaught missions. I have searched most of U.E. space and have landed repeatedly on several planets but I can not find a mission. I would really appreciate some help because I WANT TO CONQUER VOINIA.

Heed McPherson's advice to wait a while before buying the UE Dreadnought! In other words, do not buy the ship just yet. If you have it, sell it, then go to a bar on any UE world. You will get a mission involving Freeport. Complete the mission, then you can continue with the rest of the missions using a UE Dreadnought.

------------------
"Turn me over, I'm done on this side."- St. Lawerence at his martyrdom
"The glory of God is man fully alive"- St. Iraeneus
Voinian lovers are ignorant of the UE marines taking over Borb Station.
(url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/vftp/show.pl?product=evo&category;=plugins&display;=date&file;=ReignOfTheUE.Bin")Reign of the UE(/url): Get it today!

Consider your self lucky the farthest i gat is to capture nagoza then all of voinion space dissapears

------------------
All quite on the western front.
But not for long...
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Thanks alot 😄

---------------------
"What kind of swallow, a European or African Swallow?"
Monty Python