Reign of the Voinians Help

I DID THE MISSION TO DROP THE NUKES ON EMALGHA AND I GOT BACK TO DENLON I THINK AND IT SAIFD GO TO EMALGHA ONLY MY RATING IN EMALGHION IS MOST WANTED< AND I CAN"T LAND

Oh wait, Redchigh asked me to insert punctuation, didn't he?

"I did the mission to drop the nukes on Emalgha, and I got back to Denlon - I
think - and it said go to Emalghion. The problem is my rating in Emalgha is Most
Wanted, and I can't land."

Now....... The answer.

1. Demand tribute.
2. Hack the game.
3. Demand tribute.
4. Bribe 'em.
5. Demand tribute.
6. Kill some Voinians ( :))
7. Demand tribute.
8. Hang your head in shame at your imability to succeed.
9. Demand tribute.
10. Hang your head (off a tree branch)

That help? 🙂

------------------
Jude's left. sniff
We'll miss you/are missing you!
sniff sniff

Originally posted by SilverDragon:

1. Demand tribute. ---Nope
2. Hack the game. ---Loser...
3. Demand tribute. ---Nope
4. Bribe 'em. ---Can't
5. Demand tribute. ---Nope
6. Kill some Voinians ( :)) ---Stupid
7. Demand tribute. ---Nope
8. Hang your head in shame at your imability to succeed. ---Good idea!
9. Demand tribute. ---Nope
10. Hang your head (off a tree branch) ---Even better idea!

That help? 🙂

Are you asking or answering the question?
~Gav
(/B)

------------------
Gaviiin: that man who never remembers...

Its been forever since I played ROTV, so I can't remember the specific mission... but here's some general advice. When you have a specific mission to land on a planet, they will let you land there, even if they think you are Satan's evil spawn. If the mission was really to land on Emalgha, it should let you. Check your mission box (press i), and see what the mission really was. If none of that works, just cancel it and return to the planet where you originally got it. Don't worry if you don't get the mission at first cuz sometimes there's a percentage of a chance of whether or not you will get the mission offer. If you don't get it the first time, just keep hyping in and out of the system, landing on the planet and going into the bar every time. Hope this helps..

------------------
Yngwie!

Originally posted by LoneStar5:
**When you have a specific mission to land on a planet, they will let you land there, even if they think you are Satan's evil spawn. If the mission was really to land on Emalgha, it should let you.

The problem is there is no mission to there, but that is where the string picks up. I think part of the problem is the governments were not assigned in ROTV for that mission like they should have been. So, I used lil' ol' Res-Edit, made a mission to there, and continued the string.

------------------
"Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake. " - Chessmaster Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower

Originally posted by Starkiller:
**The problem is there is no mission to there, but that is where the string picks up. I think part of the problem is the governments were not assigned in ROTV for that mission like they should have been. So, I used lil' ol' Res-Edit, made a mission to there, and continued the string.

Yeah, i didn't think of makin a mission.
i just used res-edit to shrink the defense fleet, then i captured it...
most voinian systems hate me now, but oh well. After a few blown up UE cruisers it'll be fine. 🙂

If you've nuked Elmogha (or whatever its spelling is) then go back to Denlon, where it will tell you to go to Elmagha.