Babylon 5 Questions

Hi!!!
I've got-what i think-really far. :D,but i just wanted ask for some questions so that i and everyone else can view what to do.
1.I've got a Khal'....??? (it looks like a voinian Dreadnaught)
2.I've got the Engine thingy which alows u to jump from the planet
3.I've killed/captured the 2 IPX people who have or were trying to sell some EA tecnology or data
4.I've got the crystal for the 'Galactic Industries'
5.I've got acess to Nova Dreadnaughts
6.And a dangerous combat rating 😄

I just want to ask, what do I do next. I'm bored stiff floating around in space like an asteroid without a destination.
Any help would accepted and don't make fun of my NAME!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Plus any help on the 'Frozen Heart (again!!!)' post would be also very helpful.

P.S. Could your answers to both topics be for what i will have to do in the future.Thanx.

------------------

The Dark Hobbit

Well, you could do the missions for the Ressistance and get the White star.

------------------
But beware the Gates. Gates leads to Microsoft, Microsoft leads to Windows, Windows leads to... suffering.

Well, the Earth missions should continue until you get the larger earth vessal.. forgot it's name... It's below the Hyperion... and there's jobs for the Narn and Centauri..

Hey Titan! Where does that mission begin!?!

------------------
Hi! I'm Alien the Hinwar and I'm a stuiped jerk!
I'm big, mad, strong, and Hinwar! I yell 'LONG LIVE THE UE!', but I smash vikimadegie lovers every chance I get! Cause I'm Alien the Hinwar and I'm a stuiped jerk! I'm always making the mods mad doing something or another, but I'll never learn! I'll never turn! Look at my karma! Cause I'm Alien the Hinwar and I'm a stuiped jerk!
AIM: StrikerDragon

I can't remember, I haven't played B5 in years. I remember you get these missions from the rangers, the first mission is to break a blockade of some centari planet. Try looking around Centauri and EA space.

------------------
But beware the Gates. Gates leads to Microsoft, Microsoft leads to Windows, Windows leads to... suffering.

The blockade is to stop people getting out. You are ment to go in and capture/talk to someone. But as i'm Dark hobbit i decided to blow up the space mines and every one escaped. DOH!!!. BUT..........i still got the missions. at the end i got the space jump thingy and i have also seen these two weird new space ships fighting in the Sol (with Earth on it) -which was an experiment. that is how far i got.

More answers please.Thanx.

------------------

The Dark Hobbit

Hmm, I think I started that mission, thanks!

Oh and Hobbit? Head for Brakiri space.

------------------
Hi! I'm Alien the Hinwar and I'm a stuiped jerk!
I'm big, mad, strong, and Hinwar! I yell 'LONG LIVE THE UE!', but I smash vikimadegie lovers every chance I get! Cause I'm Alien the Hinwar and I'm a stuiped jerk! I'm always making the mods mad doing something or another, but I'll never learn! I'll never turn! Look at my karma! Cause I'm Alien the Hinwar and I'm a stuiped jerk!
AIM: StrikerDragon