ROTV IS STILL TROUBLING

I am at a point where i have supposedly completed the plug by taking earth and now i need to Flank ariane first attack Knox with a small fleet of those new fighters and destroy the defense fleet then land then join the real attack on ariane then return to the Sol system but nothing happens at Knox no fleet no fighters then ariane has the fleet but know Voinions. what's going on

-----this is Overrider720 signing off

------------------

I think you've got a glitch

------------------

The Dark Hobbit

Originally posted by Overrider720:
**I am at a point where i have supposedly completed the plug by taking earth and now i need to Flank ariane first attack Knox with a small fleet of those new fighters and destroy the defense fleet then land then join the real attack on ariane then return to the Sol system but nothing happens at Knox no fleet no fighters then ariane has the fleet but know Voinions. what's going on

-----this is Overrider720 signing off

Just drive on up to Hartford and I'll give you a new copy of the plug-in. 🙂

_bomb

Originally posted by Bomb:
**Just drive on up to Hartford and I'll give you a new copy of the plug-in.:)

_bomb**

Whooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa moderator in my home state Red Alert Yikes! 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂

Hartford only 45 min. hmmmmmmm new copy

-----This is Overrider720 signing off

(This message has been edited by Overrider720 (edited 04-17-2001).)

Answer:
Rename ROTV2 so that alphabeticly it comes before ROTV 1. The Knox in ROTV 1 doesn't have an atmosphere "landing" area, so you can't complete the mission, however, ROTV 2 does, but ROTV 1 loads before ROTV 2 due to alphabetical order. Then you go to Knox, press 2, land there, take off, then complete the rest of the mission, and swich the plugs back. Or, if that is too complicated, download ROTV: Magma, and Magma, and get some spiffy looking ships while you finish the non-buggy mission.

------------------
(url="http://"http://pub29.ezboard.com/b20")Don't click here.(/url)
When you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
The Person who misspells "Voinian" knows not of the 50 gigaton nuke coming at their cranium.
Eschew Obfuscation