F-25 help...

I downloaded F-25 and started playing it. I got to the mission where they tell you that you are to go through the hyperlink that has just been opened up and explore the new galaxy. I can not find this hyperlink. I can see the little red arrow showing where I am supposed to go but I can't find any unexplored path to take me there. I didn't do any of the things it told me not to (voinian strings ect ect) the only thing might be that I completed the north tip renegade missions.. What do they mean by that? Are those the Zachit missions where you blow up the rock? Anyway, its getting very boring, where is that hyperlink!

------------------
"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."
-Pink Floyd

I haven't played F-25 for a while... but fly around Hrekka or the system that contains F-25. Hope I helped

------------------
"There's only a thin line between a foe and a friend, so blast 'em anyways..."
"There are 12 inches in a foot; there are 2 feet in my shoes"
"Forgive and forget, unless you forgot to forgive.

--PyroQuake

Originally posted by dcarvy:
**I downloaded F-25 and started playing it. I got to the mission where they tell you that you are to go through the hyperlink that has just been opened up and explore the new galaxy. I can not find this hyperlink. I can see the little red arrow showing where I am supposed to go but I can't find any unexplored path to take me there. I didn't do any of the things it told me not to (voinian strings ect ect) the only thing might be that I completed the north tip renegade missions.. What do they mean by that? Are those the Zachit missions where you blow up the rock? Anyway, its getting very boring, where is that hyperlink!

I've got a suggestion. Select all files involved with F-25 and drag them into that little trash can in the corner. Then, empty it. Then, keep checking back here for the next two weeks or so to see when the new version (2.0) is ready. Hope I helped

_bomb

------------------

Originally posted by Bomb:
**I've got a suggestion. Select all files involved with F-25 and drag them into that little trash can in the corner. Then, empty it. Then, keep checking back here for the next two weeks or so to see when the new version (2.0) is ready. Hope I helped

_bomb

Ohh, so a new version is going to come out soon. Sounds good. I'll wait then.. thanks 🙂

------------------
"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."
-Pink Floyd

Originally posted by dcarvy:
**Ohh, so a new version is going to come out soon. Sounds good. I'll wait then.. thanks:)

Yeah, fairly soon, too.

_bomb

------------------