i'm having some trouble help! (or not)

ok i got a mission from the azdgari to take a group of cadets to garit station. and there was no red arrow showing where it is. and i had never been there, so i did what all of you would have done... i aborted the mission. well the azdgari must have been offended, because i am now at least criminal in every single one of there systems.please give advice how i can make them friendly toward me! i have tried shooting the ships of other strands, and all that happened was that they blew me up! assistance would be much appreciated! 🙂

------------------

Dont LAND!
itll save your pilot. just press escape, re-open the file, and theyll be happy again. just follow the rim.

------------------
Is the answer to this question 'no'?
Chaos to the enemies of the Azdgari

Listen to Arada pilot Don't land If you did kill appropriate ships near the area of the systems you want to be happy with you (i.e. Renegades near Apert and Didur Strands invading the Azdgari teritory) Never fight back if the Azdgari attack you jump out of the system. Garit is near the near the Hrekka system and the Dewe system

------------------

yeah Garit is in the Raigar system which is in the North Tip Sector. its the only adzgari system out there.

------------------

PAH!
I say get a good ship, AND CONQUER THE AZDGARI WORLDS!!! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA
Well.. That's what I did after I finished their string...

------------------
Arrrrrrr, matey!!!!

Although this is an understandable mistake, for future reference, Ultimate Rebel, don't abort the mission if there is no red arrow. Some missions don't show red arrows. YOu'll find this is true especially if you use plug-ins.

------------------
Platypus

hey thanks guys! yeah i already found garit, about a day ago, but i aborted while i was on the planet! that sucks i wish i just tried to figure out where it was.well i have conquered the Rock, and a number of voinian systems.the re-fuelling station was really easy to beat. their "mighty ships" were human shuttles and frieghters!!

------------------

You want to know an even easier station?
Try conquering the Council Station 😄

Just jokin' 🙂

------------------
Arrrrrrr, matey!!!!

i'm already getting 30 some thousand credits a day(with an arada).

------------------

NEVER try taking Council Station.

I took other the rest of the galaxy <using "Imperial" tactics, read "Tactics: Message
any good ones" about two pages back> and got stuck on Council Station.

Then again, I was making enough money by then, so I suppose it didn't matter.

But I really wanted a completely green <and grey, obviously> map, like I had in
the original EV.

Oh well............

------------------
Don't play with changing names:
Esponer - 130 posts
Paladin - Nearly 100 posts
Sylver - 1 post

yeah i experianced their fleet. its huge! well im done with azdgari missions. i just took over a nearby zidagar system! 🙂 can you get missions from any other strands? and if so please tell me.

------------------

No, without plug-ins you will never be able to take any other Starnd side... Sorry, but HAHA! 😄