Plugin Suggestions?

Well, I think that after 4 months of playing EVO straight, I'm ready to take the plunge and try a plugin. Can anybody recommend some good ones? I'm looking for some good missions, well written storylines, etc. And forget the plugins that add a bajillion new uninspired ships with 14 gun slots, and 70000 shields. Thanks. 🙂

------------------
Renegade Infestation?
Meet me in the bar.

Whatever you do, don't play Frozen Heart 😉 That guy wouldn't know an accurate portrayal of the solar system if it punched him in the face. Asteroids that chase you... bah.

------------------

I would recommend Frozen Heart but you might not like that so try some of the plugs at the top of the most popular or most downloaded plug ins

------------------
--The Eye is Upon you--
If you look long enough the Sun isn't that bright.

Originally posted by Giule:
**Whatever you do, don't play Frozen Heart;) That guy wouldn't know an accurate portrayal of the solar system if it punched him in the face. Asteroids that chase you... bah.

Thankyou for your constructive criticism. I'm guessing you never actually played through the plot. BTW, there are some limits in what the game engine can achieve in terms of realism.

Regards

Martin

------------------
M A R T I N • T U R N E R

Hmm...I reccomend Beyond the Crescent, and F-25. Both are really good plug-ins. By my standards anyway.

Beyond the Crescent explains the mysteries of the Council, and, obviously, you go beyond the crescent.

F-25 is the continuation of the nebula exploraiton. It tells the story of the discoveries and mysteries found on the planet, and eventually leads you through to another galaxy.

I reccomend both of these highly.

------------------
- Captain Stud Beefpile
- UE Naval 238th Squadron
- Azdgari Squadron "Firebird" Leader
- Member of the Zacha Renegade Elimination Corporation

I recommend F-25, cos then you can extend EVO further, even if the beginning of it is pretty unadventurous and he borrowed liberally from Avernum2, i think they were copyrights or something, i dunno, just ranting, players would understand

------------------
OOh, arrr! It's Ambrosia(aar)!!!
Interested in EV? Interested in an RPG on it? Play an online RPG based on it at (url="http://"http://www.oxy-web.com/uev")www.oxy-web.com/uev(/url) PS, Confed players welcome