Igadagar

Where do you get the Igadzra missions?

------------------

After you have completed the Miranu Relations mission go to Kitrak in the Kitrak system. Hope this helps!

------------------
"Never think you've seen the last of anything."

I'm pretty sure killing a few Adzargi or Zidgar ships could help your chances (by getting you a better combat rating and helping your legal status in their systems I mean.)

------------------
If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you don't give a man a fish, you'll have something for dinner.

It is something about delivering eels

------------------
--The Eye is Upon you--
If you look long enough the Sun isn't that bright.

Originally posted by Feast:
**After you have completed the Miranu Relations mission go to Kitrak in the Kitrak system. Hope this helps!

Why is kitrak so far from Igadzra systems and what are the Miranu Relation missions and where do you get them?

------------------

Igadagar?

------------------
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!
(Lies are in your head.)

Originally posted by N and J:
**Why is kitrak so far from Igadzra systems and what are the Miranu Relation missions and where do you get them?

The Igadzra trade with the Miranu. On Kitrak, you get introduced into the exciting world of the Purple River Eel trade. The Iggys seldom trust strangers, but this is a good way to get to know them. If you're going to do missions for any of the strands, you'd better get used to the idea of travelling long distances.

One of the key missions in early EV:O play is to carry messages between humanity and the Miranu, establishing diplomatic relations. If you know who the Miranu are, you have probably done the necessary missions. (They give you a credstick worth 50,000 credits.)

------------------
I'm sorry my karma ran over your dogma. (url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/evodude2001/home.html")New & Improved: Cerberus Station!(/url)
I got this .sig file at insanely_great.com - don't even think about taunting me!

Does anybody else get peeved when people spell the names of each race incorrectly?

For the record its:
Miranu
Zidagar
Azdgari
Igadzra
Emalgha
Voinian
Hinwar
Gadzair
Kayan

🙂

------------------
Renegade Infestation?
Meet me in the bar.

(This message has been edited by Captain Wittenberg (edited 03-06-2001).)