Other UE missions..

OK, I've done the Anna Balashove missions to get NOTHING in return, and I did the mission where Huron decides it's had enough of UE rule, and I've done the missions where you raid Pariah, and I've done the other missions up to where you destroy the dreadnought. Where is the next mission after this? Why can't I purchase UE Cruisers even though I rescued Anna? Please help!!

------------------
I'm the captain of a mercenary fleet, which has a very good deal of versitality. The ships include: A Voinian Cruiser (my own ship), a CW, and the capitol ships of each of the three Strands; a Zidara, and Igazra, and an Azdgari Warship.

Something strange is going on. Once you finish the Anna mission string, you should be able to buy the UE Cruiser in any UE shipyard. That's what happened to me, anyway.

------------------
The ones we love and the life we grow from

Originally posted by Miyun:
**Something strange is going on. Once you finish the Anna mission string, you should be able to buy the UE Cruiser in any UE shipyard. That's what happened to me, anyway.

what do you have to do in the last Anna mission?

------------------

(This message has been edited by N and J (edited 03-01-2001).)

I answered this in your more recent post (at least by a few minutes) "Anna Missions".

------------------
The ones we love and the life we grow from

ESPilot - Have you completed the Paaren Station? Have you gone to the Emalgha? Thats where the string picks up, go to Emalghion, and you'll see what happens from there. Nope, I won't tell you and ruin it.

------------------
- Captain Stud Beefpile
- UE Naval 238th Squadron
- Azdgari Squadron "Firebird" Leader
- Member of the Zacha Renegade Elimination Corporation