FF help! I need to find the art!

hello,
I'm on the misson where you find the 3 ships... and I read that you must finish the art misson before you can get the third ship...
I just need to recover the art...
also if I did not do this first and then met with the lady who can help will that mess up the whole string... I hope not because then I'll have to start over...
thanks!

------------------
corbotron

No worries. You can still do it at this point.

Just hover around planets (bars, etc.) in Rigellian systems - sooner or later you'll get the art mission offered to you.

And while searching, use the opportunity to collect a lot of cash. You'll want to upgrade your ship or get a more powerful one once you start on the art mission.

Enough hinting.
You do still want to have fun playing it, don't you?

------------------

thanks! but I got through it after I posted this... now I'm just trying to figure out what the hell to do now... I got to the part where you get the memory cube from the "nas (something)" after fighting the flying death-star looking thing... I went back to turkey and she does not want her memory back... oh well.. I'll just fly around and find what to do next...

------------------
corbotron

Well, sorry to have to tell you this, but then you've finished the plot. All you can do now is fly about and find the witty little details in M. Turner's galaxy.
(Which is still worth spending an additional hour or two...)

------------------

Thanks for telling me that...
Prity damn good plug-in though...

------------------
corbotron