Femme Fatale Help

Hi all,

I'm currently stuck in Femme Fatale. I'm trying to find the location of the SS Asgard. Could anyone help me?

Thanks!!

------------------

Hmmm...Not familiar with the plugin. Sorry!

~Cap'n Skyblade

Just for some background, Femme Fatale is kinda like an alternate version of Frozen Heart. It branches off from the FH plot where you, the pilot, rescue Jasta Hela, a pilot from the planet Alba (embrioled in massive civil war), after her ship is hijacked by Pirates. After you rescue her, and bring her to Yeni Istanbul, it is there where the FH part of the plot ends and Femme Fatale takes over. In that plug, designed for girls and women only, the pilots takes the identity of Jasta Hela, after she recovers from her injuries and is brainwashed or something.

Although I know quite a bit about it, I'm afraid I haven't played the plug (well, in some ways I'm glad), so I can't help you, iMox. Sorry.

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

Originally posted by Captain Carnotaur:
**Just for some background, Femme Fatale is kinda like an alternate version of Frozen Heart. It branches off from the FH plot where you, the pilot, rescue Jasta Hela, a pilot from the planet Alba (embrioled in massive civil war), after her ship is hijacked by Pirates. After you rescue her, and bring her to Yeni Istanbul, it is there where the FH part of the plot ends and Femme Fatale takes over. In that plug, designed for girls and women only, the pilots takes the identity of Jasta Hela, after she recovers from her injuries and is brainwashed or something.

Although I know quite a bit about it, I'm afraid I haven't played the plug (well, in some ways I'm glad), so I can't help you, iMox. Sorry.

Hehe...Ok, then maybe I am glad I haven't played it. 🙂

~Captain Skyblade
---------------------
Visit my EVO website! (url="http://"http://artworks.tmgmedia.net")http://artworks.tmgmedia.net(/url)

Oh dear - how should I word it without taking all the fun out of the riddle?
And which one of the three was the "Asgard"?
It's been a while since I played FF.
Which ones have you found yet, and where?
If you can tell me that, I suppose I can give you a few (careful) hints.

------------------

I have already found the two other freighters, on Tesken Alpha* and the system near Alba.

Thanks! 🙂

Then, if I remember correctly, you should soon meet Brigitte Linnemann in some bar (I think it doesn't matter which one), and she'll give you further advice.
If my memory fails me, just give me a shout again. It's the middle of the night in Krautland, and I've had a few drinks....

But one thing is certain: to continue, you need to have done the "art theft" missions before, otherwise some other important person won't help you find the "Asgard".

------------------

That worked great. Thanks!

imox

------------------

**Just for some background, Femme Fatale is kinda like an alternate version of Frozen Heart. It branches off from the FH plot where you, the pilot, rescue Jasta Hela, a pilot from the planet Alba (embrioled in massive civil war), after her ship is hijacked by Pirates. After you rescue her, and bring her to Yeni Istanbul, it is there where the FH part of the plot ends and Femme Fatale takes over. In that plug, designed for girls and women only, the pilots takes the identity of Jasta Hela, after she recovers from her injuries and is brainwashed or something.

Although the problem's solved:
On your remark, Vashe Blagorodie Kapitan Karnotavr: you can't really say that FF is designed "for girls and women only", it's just that you take on the role of a woman (and if you really want, you're allowed to call yourself John Smith or whatever instead of Jasta Hela) - the plot is just as exciting and the missions are just as hard as if the plug was intended for all those mega-tough Space Stallions out there who seem to think their private parts will shrivel up and get sucked into hyperspace if they play FF.

(No offence intended - but I'm male myself, and my goodies are still in place and working order after a good few hours of playing that plug!)

Oh, and time-wise, FF partly runs parallel to FH - you occasionally get events and holo-vid messages referring to events/missions in FH.

------------------

Once I played up to the chimera missions but I forgot

------------------
--The Eye is Upon you--
If you look long enough the Sun isn't that bright.

Originally posted by Galactic Punk:
**Although the problem's solved:
On your remark, Vashe Blagorodie Kapitan Karnotavr: you can't really say that FF is designed "for girls and women only", it's just that you take on the role of a woman (and if you really want, you're allowed to call yourself John Smith or whatever instead of Jasta Hela) - the plot is just as exciting and the missions are just as hard as if the plug was intended for all those mega-tough Space Stallions out there who seem to think their private parts will shrivel up and get sucked into hyperspace if they play FF.

(No offence intended - but I'm male myself, and my goodies are still in place and working order after a good few hours of playing that plug!)

Oh, and time-wise, FF partly runs parallel to FH - you occasionally get events and holo-vid messages referring to events/missions in FH.

I don't like you calling me: Kapitan Karnotavr. But anyway...

I didn't exactly mean "For Females only blah blah blah", bad choice of words. I meant that it was suggested that, for the most part, females play it. Just read the Read Me that comes with it to find out.

------------------
--------------
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

This is not what the read me file said (unless you have a hacked copy).

I wrote the plug-in because female-players kept on emailing me to say they enjoyed FH but what about a plugin with a female lead. If lots of Martians had emailed me saying 'what about a plugin with a Martian lead', I would have written one of those. (As it happens, no Martian has yet to email me with his/her/its credentials).

It's actually aimed at all players. Especially for men, it may do something to raise your consciousness.

Or are you suggesting that novels with female leads should only be read by women?

(forgive the rhetoric, I do of course know that you don't mean this).

------------------
M A R T I N • T U R N E R

**I don't like you calling me: Kapitan Karnotavr. But anyway...

Sorry, Sir. I shall scrub the bridge of your mighty ship with a toothbrush on my bare knees till it shines and sparkles if you forgive me....

It's only a simple russification of your name, nothing nasty.

------------------

**Sorry, Sir. I shall scrub the bridge of your mighty ship with a toothbrush on my bare knees till it shines and sparkles if you forgive me....

It's only a simple russification of your name, nothing nasty.

LOL! What you said was good enough for forgiveness! But anyway, don't worry, no offense taken now.

BTW, do you know how big the bridge of a Voinian Cruiser is? Better start scrubbing. 😉

------------------
--------------

**BTW, do you know how big the bridge of a Voinian Cruiser is? Better start scrubbing.;)

Don't tell me.
I know. (I must be feeling sorry for corrupting your name if I offered that).
Back in the old days, when I was a wee lad, on my first interstellar trip I wanted to visit my aunt on First Centauri, but the Scout we were on got captured by a Voinian Frigate. I spent 4 months in slavery on that ship, and obviously scrubbed quite a few decks there. As you know, the Voinians can't be bothered to do anything like that themselves, that's why they keep slaves.
Was I relieved when one day I managed to bribe the overseer into letting me dust the escape pod tubes....
(cost me the hip flask of Saalian brandy I'd kept for absolute emergencies, but it was worth it.)

The bridge on that frigate was the size of a football field, with lots of frilly decorations which reminded me of holo-vids I'd seen about the Baroque era on Earth - those Voinians are a bit pompous, aren't they?
And that was only a frigate!!

Since then I've blasted quite a few Voinian cruisers off the edge of the Milky Way, but never actually been on one. So I suppose that bridge of yours will keep me busy for a bit.
But I'm sure you'll notice a big difference next time you set off on a new mission.

Might actually be an alternative to trading, capturing and dominating - make loads of cash with a Galactic Ship Cleaning Service, with branches at all major space ports.... I'll consider that.

------------------

**Don't tell me.
I know. (I must be feeling sorry for corrupting your name if I offered that).
Back in the old days, when I was a wee lad, on my first interstellar trip I wanted to visit my aunt on First Centauri, but the Scout we were on got captured by a Voinian Frigate. I spent 4 months in slavery on that ship, and obviously scrubbed quite a few decks there. As you know, the Voinians can't be bothered to do anything like that themselves, that's why they keep slaves.
Was I relieved when one day I managed to bribe the overseer into letting me dust the escape pod tubes....
(cost me the hip flask of Saalian brandy I'd kept for absolute emergencies, but it was worth it.)

The bridge on that frigate was the size of a football field, with lots of frilly decorations which reminded me of holo-vids I'd seen about the Baroque era on Earth - those Voinians are a bit pompous, aren't they?
And that was only a frigate!!

Since then I've blasted quite a few Voinian cruisers off the edge of the Milky Way, but never actually been on one. So I suppose that bridge of yours will keep me busy for a bit.
But I'm sure you'll notice a big difference next time you set off on a new mission.

Might actually be an alternative to trading, capturing and dominating - make loads of cash with a Galactic Ship Cleaning Service, with branches at all major space ports.... I'll consider that.

I actually coated my entire ship, and the bridge, with silver and gold. So you'll have to spit shine it to perfection! Just joking. 😉

------------------
--------------