One Big World

I'd love to help in the OBG project...i'm a newbie on the Ferazel boards, but I'm figuring out the level editor, and just because I'm a newbie it doesn't mean I'm bad--I got to Parched Sands on my fourth day I had the game. 🙂 I also could write music for it. The level editor supports MIDIs, right? You could tell me what the level is called or where it is (for instance, a castle) and I'll make a soundtrack just from that information. I'm a pianist and have a lot of experience with computer music. I don't have the tools to do something like what Eric Speier did, but I could send you a sample or something if you want.

By the way, I also posted this on the ONE BIG WORLD topic but I didn't think anybody would read it since it was at the end of 6 pages. 🙂

------------------
Remember, this conversation never took place.

(quote)Originally posted by Eldar:
**I'd love to help in the OBG project...i'm a newbie on the Ferazel boards, but I'm figuring out the level editor, and just because I'm a newbie it doesn't mean I'm bad--I got to Parched Sands on my fourth day I had the game.:)

---Zelda

------------------
I'd rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, we get to wear cuter clothes, and we're the first to be rescued off sinking ships.

You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?