Strand Question

I completed the strand war by helping out zidgar. I wanted to know if i can get in good terms with the other strands so i can have their technologies for my own ship, or is it too late because i have already turned the tide of the war? and where are their recruiting missions? THanks

-KaGe

------------------
240sx Here, Wanna Run?!?!

Unfortunatley, I don't think you can be favoured by the other two strands once you have completed all the missions for the third (in your case the Zidagar). However, if you do want to play for the other two strands as well, I suggest that you download the Triple Agent plugin. (I remember someone saying somewhere that you have to do them in a specific order.Is this true?)

As for their recruiting missions, I've either forgotten where to get them or I don't know. I am definately sure someone else will help you out with that.

Goodluck!

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you first tried.

It is possible to get both tech from two strands(i think zidagar and azdagri). You need to do it in a certain order which I'm not sure of right now. I think you do Azdagri first. But I'm not sure so do as you will....

------------------
???

Go get Triple Agent v1.5 from the EVO add-ons (plug) section and all is explained in the readme - get mission from Strandless, recommended order of Igazra, Zidagar, Azdgari.
Many more details are explained in the plug's readme.
It should be very simple to achieve what you want.

have fun!

------------------
the ones we love and the life we grow from

Originally posted by Miyun:
**Go get Triple Agent v1.5 from the EVO add-ons (plug) section and all is explained in the readme - get mission from Strandless, recommended order of Igazra, Zidagar, Azdgari.
Many more details are explained in the plug's readme.
It should be very simple to achieve what you want.

have fun!

Yes. But too easy. And it sorta distorts the point of the game. Thats why you have to choose your choices wisely and also backup your pilot file just in case. But sometimes it is fun to have a Plasma Syphon on your updgraded Zidagar with a speed upgrade and SAE Launchers 😛

------------------
???

i cant extract it with stuffit expander

------------------
240sx Here, Wanna Run?!?!