Kirrim prime missions

Where is the freighter that gets lost in the Kirrim prime missions? I need these missions to get the Miranu scientists in the Reign of the UE plugin.

------------------

I'm terribly sorry, I haven't tried the Reign of the UE plugin and can't help you. Sorry.

------------------
If you knew my precise record on my game you'd think I'm an Azdgari, but I'm not. Just the commander of a small mercenary fleet that favors the Azdgari. Ships include: 3 Aradas including my own, 2 CW's, and 2 Laziras.

Have you done the ski resort missions?

R.M.

------------------

BTW does anyone know? 🙂

------------------
The Original Lunatic Miranu Geisha Girl

Speaking from memory it's one jump south of the Miranu fuel refinary (Zanti?). Hang on while I fire up EVO.

Correction, it's in the Smott system (one South of Priat). ResEdit, gotta love it.

------------------
Non est ad astra mollis e terris via.

(This message has been edited by Great White Godfather (edited 02-21-2001).)

The frieghter is in the Smott system, just south of Priat (the system of station Pybin)

God bless,

UE Patriot

------------------
"Turn me over, I'm done on this side."- St. Lawerence at his martyrdom
"The glory of God is man fully alive"- some saint whose name I can't remember
Voinian lovers are ignorant of the UE marines taking over Borb Station.
(url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/vftp/show.pl?product=evo&category;=plugins&display;=date&file;=ReignOfTheUE.Bin")Reign of the UE(/url): Get it today!

Thanks! btw UE Patriot your plugin is awesome! It doesen't have that 'plugin' mission writing phenomenon.

R.M.

------------------
The Original Lunatic Miranu Geisha Girl

whenever I try to download it, it goes to a web page with all this writing on it, the writing is computer language of some sort

------------------
--The Eye is Upon you--
If you look long enough the Sun isn't that bright.

Originally posted by kiwi_a2:
**whenever I try to download it, it goes to a web page with all this writing on it, the writing is computer language of some sort

try clicking on the link and holding until a menu pops up. Select 'save link as...' in netscape or 'download link to disk' in internet explorer.

------------------