New Bold Experiment!!!!!!!!!

Well, afterall it´s very easy to download trippleagent. Call it cheat, i dont care

------------------
Wise words are not the same as a wise mind, cause maybe they have the text from somwhere else...

Originally posted by Opalius:
**Call it cheat, i dont care

However, TripleAgent isn't as cheaty as some other plugs, like the Shifter plug.

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

Originally posted by Opalius:
**What´s your problem, try it yourself before you say if it´s possible or not

Excuse me, but I've done these missions enough times to know how much time you can take in doing them and how far you can get in that time. The Adzgari mission affords no time for screwing around and the Zidagar gives you even less (c'mon, it's a mission where you're supposed to take off and land, how much time are you expecting?) There's no way you can make it. And simple logic tells you the mission is unavailable if you complete any one of the others. Seeing how I was drawing off your statements anyways, I don't see why you're getting defensive.

------------------

Never EVER apply logic to video games.

------------------
Live every day like your first

You've got a point there 🙂

------------------

I think all that needs to be done is extend the time limit for the Igadzra and Zidagar missions. Call it cheating, but it is a lot easier than the Triple Agent plug. I'll try it, and give you guyz the results.

------------------
Hurrah! My constitution has been ratifyed!

It would be cool to just increase the limit on the Zidagar one to the shortest time to make it possible. I'd say about 60 days would be enough.

------------------

Probably even less, if you've got a one-day jump ship.

------------------

Well it's 20 days from Pozdag to Akrayhek for the Azdgari mission.. 22 counting take-off and landing. Then 11 to complete the Igadzra one and take-off. Then 8 to complete the Azdgari one and take-off. Then you'd have to go on to Muid because it wouldn't let you do that after doing the Zidagar mission, and that's 12 days. Then you could get to Pozdag and complete that mission in 7 days, but you'd have to be really lucky keeping your Azdara squadron alive! And that actually is 60 days.. what a guess :0! Needs to be 61 to account for 1 left when you get to Pozdag :). That would be the absolute minimum - would make playing for all 3 strands possible, but definitely not for the faint hearted!

------------------

(This message has been edited by MartiNZ (edited 02-08-2001).)

Sounds hard, I have neveractually finished any of the three strands mission strings

------------------
--The Eye is Upon you--
If you look long enough the Sun isn't that bright.

Originally posted by wes:
**Excuse me, but I've done these missions enough times to know how much time you can take in doing them and how far you can get in that time. The Adzgari mission affords no time for screwing around and the Zidagar gives you even less (c'mon, it's a mission where you're supposed to take off and land, how much time are you expecting?) There's no way you can make it. And simple logic tells you the mission is unavailable if you complete any one of the others. Seeing how I was drawing off your statements anyways, I don't see why you're getting defensive.

Sorry, was over reacting :frown:

------------------
Wise words are not the same as a wise mind, cause maybe they have the text from somwhere else...

Thanks a lot, Jubee. I think this topic should be placed somewhere as "The ultimate answer to whether you can do all three strand-missions or not."
We know now that it can't be done.
(Difficult to say when without the search-button, but) This problem has been discussed plenty of times, but this time is first that actually things happened. The only hope would have been to beat the time-limit on the Zidagar mission somehow, but there's no way.
So what. Maybe they'll find a special category to make this topic 'immortal'.
Again, thank you for moderating it.

------------------
I still love Thunderstorms. Don't you?