DESPERATE IN ENGLAND!

I live in England.

This may sound a very silly question!
But some of you guys out there might be able to help me!
I have used a Mac for ages but do not know an awful lot about technical "stuff"!!

I have tried and tried to download the full Mac P of G game but becasue my ISP retricts me to 2 hours and does not allow immediate redial, find it impossible to do it!!
(I have even tried Monica but that gets no where either)
IF, I got a PC using friend with a very fast access line who used his PC to download the Mac version onto a ZIP disk and then did nothing and sent it to me, would I be able to use it?
Or would he have to initialise the Zip to the PC first??? In which it would be no good to me?

I do not know any fast access users of Mac or anyone with the full version myself to ask.

So, If anyone has the CD or the full game on a Zip and would be willing to allow me to borrow it, I would pay postage etc and promise to return it to the sender!!!!

I know the full version is on a MacAddict CD but that is not available in the UK.
I also know it is on the iDisk but you can only stay connected to that for 30 minutes as I am still using OS9.1 and it would take 17 hours to download it!!

I have played the demo as far as I can go and am so keen to continue playing!!!

In other wors,I amremaining desperate in England!!!!

------------------

(This message has been edited by M icky (edited 12-08-2001).)

There's a copy of PoG on the cover CD of this month's MacFormat (issue 111). Failing that, getting it off the Zip should work, as the Mac usually has no problems reading a PC formatted disk.

Simon.

Simon, thank you very very much!!!

I have the magazine and because it was in the demo section I presumed it was the demo!!!

I am no longer desperate!!
I am very happy!!!!

What a worrier I have been over this!!!!

Tomorrow I can get stuck in now, well and truly!!!

No longer Desperate!!!

------------------