The Red Horizon 2

Who gets RA space?

------------------
Long live the Rebellion!
---------------------
(url="http://"http://www.pautsch.com/nova6")Visit my website!(/url)

<Message to Thunder>
<From Nova6>
<Encrypted>
<Hello. I thought about it and, I decided to withdraw my forces from south tip station if you give back Ariane. Deal?>
<END MESSAGE>
-------------------
With the silver I got from Deadalus, Nova6 plates his personal Voinain dreadnought with the silver. Making a silver plated dreadnought!

-Nova6

------------------
Long live the Rebellion!
---------------------

(This message has been edited by Nova6 (edited 01-28-2001).)

Aaackk! Everyone's leaving and now I'm a co-moderator!

Oh well. Bye Rooster. I'll miss you.

Arada Pilot, you can still fight Titan, however, you must post about attacking and taking over Zidagar systems. It's just too big a thing just to say 'I think I got another one'. Try to post something about attacking them, at least a little one.

Now, since Daedalus is gone, I geuss I'll take over the economy report.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :::ECONOMY REPORT::: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Here is the list of how much money indivuals have.

Thunder (Kayans):.......................21 million + 4 mil/day*
Carnotaur (Captains):.................30.5 million + .50 mil/day*
Buba:...............................................3 million**
Titan (Zidagar):...............................29 million + 3 mil/day*
Arada Pilot (Agdzari):.....................11.8 million + 5 mil/day*
Nova6 (Voinians):...........................41.5 million + 3 mil/day*
Redchigh (NT Renegades)..........6 million + 2 mil/day*
Rima (Captains):.................6 million**

• = all days are actual real life days
    ** = I don't remember how much you guys have from missions, just tell me if you should have more or less.

If I missed any people or your money and/or rates seem wrong. Submit your argument and I will make the nessesary changes.

MODERATION: I've decide to change Lone's post somewhat instead of just revoking it. Instead of destroying Mira itself, Lone will have to settle for one of the two planets in the Holmm system. Lone cannot just walk up to a highly populated planet and blow it up. The Miranu are not enemies of the Voinians, and thus Lone has no reason for trying to destroying it.

CONTINUATION:

Meanwhile, Carnotaur, on S-570, heard of Rima's acceptance and quickly sent her a message, telling her to report to S-1872, which he was now calling Aluzair, in the Stror system. Carnotaur had choosen Aluzair as his trade hq, so he told Rima, in a message, that she was to report there first for a debriefing. Then, she would be given her orders.

Then, however, Carnotaur learned of the trajic death of Lone and Daedalus. He would miss his friends, always. He would also miss Rooster, who he heard retired to Saalia, his home planet. Nova6 had agreed to let him stay there unpestered by the Voinians.

As he thought about recent events, Captain LoneIgadzra approached him. "Captain, Intimidator and Rene have just arrived safely on Dames. They tell me to send you their best wishes.

"Also, S-570's population is rising at a tremendous rate, and has already risen to 700,000 people. Our other two colonies are also growing fairly well.

"I'd also like to report that the final amounts of silver we just purfified. What should I do with it?"

Carnotaur thought for a moment. "Keep the large portion of it stored up. But take enough of it to cover my ship, the Red October, in a completely Silver hull."

"Uh, what?"

"In rememberance of Daedalus, and his silver ships. Besides, I always did like his 'Silver Fleet' idea."

"Yes captain!"

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

(This message has been edited by Captain Carnotaur (edited 01-28-2001).)

Here are the stats for the Voinain empire:

Total overral ships in my space (any sector):
150 Cruisers,
200 Frigates,
200 Heavy fighters,
195 Interceptors,
75 Supply ships.

Total ships in UE space (UE space alone, not total): (Now under control by the Voinains)(These ships are under my control)
50 Cruisers,
100 Frigates,
100 Heavy fighters,
95 Interceptors,
50 Supply ships.

Total ships in Voinain space (original Voinian space): (These ships are also under my control)
100 Cruisers,
100 Frigates,
100 Heavy fighters,
100 Interceptors,
25 Supply ships.

-Nova6

------------------
Long live the Rebellion!
---------------------

To Everyone - URGENT! Please respond! : I am, at this moment, in the process of creating a major plug-in for EV Override. If you want, you can have your own përs in this plug-in. Since this is not topic related and I don't want to clog up this string, please e-mail me your përs specs. Remember, you MUST keep your përs highly realistic or I will be unable to include them. Don't tell anyone outside this string about this. This special deal is for Red Horizon participants only.

------------------
--------------
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

RED, Ive told you, you have to wait for a defense. And 50 Zidaras dont stand a chance against some 350 warships (200 AW, 150 I) who were on defense patrol. also you dont have that many cloaks.
So would a mod please revoke these captures altogether, or just make it so the battle was realistic.

The Assault on Neeg:
three supercruisers enter the neeg system with 36 AA's. They easily destroy all system defenses (RED & Titan, you knew that i was moving i this direction. dont deny it. I posted that i was moving in.) Apparently The zidagar werent too prepared, and only had a few zidaras and some fighters. These are quickly disposed of by the superior force of me..

What the ziddies dont know:
a fourth SC is cloaked near the planet firing down TBSP's. It sends troops down to capture all inhabited spobs.

I head to Igadzra for this meeting in my ship.

------------------
Is the answer to this question 'no'?

Originally posted by Arada Pilot:
**RED, Ive told you, you have to wait for a defense. And 50 Zidaras dont stand a chance against some 350 warships (200 AW, 150 I) who were on defense patrol. also you dont have that many cloaks.

I know we don't have that many cloaks! Titan posted that 50 Zidaras! i said eight were cloaked, and that is legal.

------------------
The difference in
insantiy and ingenious is
measured just by success.

still my defenses would easily win, even if the battle is legal.

------------------

**still my defenses would easily win, even if the battle is legal.

Ok, I edited it- more realistic now?

------------------
The difference in

A bit, but 350 warships is more than you own. i still think you should revoke your post or say you were annihilated.

------------------

**A bit, but 350 warships is more than you own. i still think you should revoke your post or say you were annihilated.

ok, one, i said 35 warships, and two, i think u are underestimating the power of the REDchigh phase beam and the dreadnaught.
Still, I will edit it one more time.

Continuation: REDchigh's K-pilots have startd being built, and there are 10 bays w/ 5 fighters each in circulation. REDchigh pauses manufacturing of the K-pilot, and he stats to interrogate the Andalite about his weoponry, but the andalite won't talk. REDchigh threatens to cut the andalite's middle finger off if he doesn't start talking... REDchigh finally gets a little infomation out of him, and decides to start Designing Dome Ships. This will be expensive, so I'm just gonna spend 2M a day, so my credit amount should stay where it is now w/ no increase.

The information is classified at this time.

::BEGIN TRANSMISSION::
<PRIVATE MESSAGE TO THUNDER>
(enc)
When can I get one of your Sensor Upgrades? My outfit shop can tweak it to work on my ship, i just need one to start w/. Also, i would like to build a station down is your space. After your reply, I will send an engineer to start the plans.
(/enc)
<End Message>
::END TRANSMISSION::

REDchigh gathers a force of 20 CW's, 5 Zidaras (one armed with a K-pilot bay, one loaded w/ chem missiles.(enough for 3 planets)), 5 A-A aradas, and combines them with the remaining vessels of the original fleet that attacked qerid, and sends them to the classified system.

------------------
The difference in

(This message has been edited by -REDCHIGH- (edited 01-28-2001).)

Rima gets Carnotaurs message.She jumps to S-1872/Aluzair and waits at the Spacedock for Carnotaur and her debriefing.

------------------
Anne McCaffrey rules.Pern is the best.
Don't kill the monkeys!

Here are how many ships everyone can have total:

Zidagar: 140
Voinains: 820
Kayans: 460
NTRenegades: 120

I have already checked this with Carnotaur.

------------------
Long live the Rebellion!
---------------------

Originally posted by Nova6:
**Here are how many ships everyone can have total:

Zidagar: 140
Voinains: 820
Kayans: 460
NTRenegades: 120

I have already checked this with Carnotaur.

Please list the Adzgari and Captains in this report, ok?

------------------
The difference in

Originally posted by -REDCHIGH-:
**Please list the Adzgari and Captains in this report, ok?

Carnotaur is going to do those.

------------------
Long live the Rebellion!
---------------------

MODERATION: The Azdgari have won back the Qierd system. They simply had too many ships and backup fleets availible (look at map, it's quite obvious), and the Zidagar were outnumbered by swarms of Azdaras. This desicion is final unless someone else brings up another good reason for it's dismissal.

Titan, you have a limited number of ships (20 ships per inhabited system). Arada Pilot, on the other hand, has 700 ships availible. Titan, I will raise your total ships to 160, but no more until you build more. Both of you (Titan and Arada Pilot) must be careful about how many ships you build. Titan has extremely limited resources, and Arada Pilot has to control the Igadzra and keep them happy.

TOTAL SHIPS:
Azdgari: 700 vessels
Captains of S-570: 60 vessels

CONTINUATION:

On Aluzair (final name), Carnotaur met with Rima. He had finished work on S-570 early and had decided to go to Aluzair and give Rima her briefing himself.

Sitting down in the bar at the spaceport, Carnotaur explained Rima's job. "Your job is to manage, coordinate, and operate all trade/merchant/cargo related actions in the Captains of S-570. In other words, you handle all the trading stuff, the cargo deliveries, managing our merchant fleet, etc. In fact, since you are the new trade coordinator and commander, and since you are a captain, that makes YOU a Captain of S-570.

Ording a drink for the two of them, Carnotaur continued. "Your job is highly important because without trade and cargo deliveries, the Captains of S-570 will crumble. We need the income that trade provides.

"Well, that's all that you'll need to know to operate this job. I've got to get to Igadzra, classified mission. Your headquarters will be on Aluzair, okay with you? Bye!" Carnotaur said, shaking her hand. Then, he headed off to his ship, the Red October...

---------------

On Igadzra, in a large grassland, Arada Pilot silently waited next to his ship. It was almost night, and the sky was already fairly dark. Carnotaur had specifically designated these coordinants as the meeting place. Suddenly, a silver plated Voinian cruiser whisked through the grey clouds and landed next to Arada Pilot's vessel. Getting out, Carnotaur went up to Arada Pilot.

"Why did you want to meet me here?" Arada Pilot asked.

"I must show you something," Carnotaur replied, and pushed a button on his wrist communicator.

Out of the Red Octobers enlarged fighter bay, a silver plated Azdara (Carnotaur's personnal escape ship) flew into the night air and then landed next to Carnotaur. Getting in with Arada Pilot, the Azdara flew towards a hill. Sending out a secret code, the hill disappeared (it was a hologram), revealing an entrance into the planet.

Flying into it, the hologram reappeared, and the Azdara soon landed in the Igadzra hackers cave. getting out, Carnotaur introduced Arada Pilot to the two Igadzra hackers, who went by the names of Sierra and Omega (Sierra being the leader). They could not reveal their real names at the moment, but their code names would do.

Going into their special building, the two hackers then grabbed a data pad and handed it to Arada Pilot. "This," Carnotaur said, "Is the reason that I brought you here. It's a data pad containing all the information there is to know about the Igadzra. It tells of the location of hidden ships left over from the war, special Igadzra tactics (like interrogation, spying, and torturing), and every single Igadzra tech experimental and not experimental. The main tech is, of course, the Igadzra beam, which the Igadzra kept secret from you. With this data pad, you can enhance your ships with Igadzra technology, find hidden Igadzra ships, etc. I hope you find this useful.

"However, you must not tell ANYONE of the locaton of the hackers. They must remain totally secret! You must also help protect them! Okay?"

Arada Pilot nods. And then, he and Carnotaur go back to their ships...

------------------
--------------

Originally posted by roostersw:
**Carnotaur, that was very hippocritical. You say you agree with me and then post the exact sheer amount of information i am protesting.

I did review this page and believe i have discovered the problem. Altogether there is too much posting, but over 60% is from Thunder (i did not include moderations) and Redchigh (who has one of the smallest roles). I think if these two could take notice to not post as much i might be able to come back to the story and it could progress. However, i didn't even waste the time to review four pages of posts i was not participating in. I don't know why Carnotaur thinks i need to be in the story if he and the rest of you can't slow down long enough to allow those that, may i say, have an outside life for at least an hour or two during the day participate.

Anyway, the rule is that aside from the event of major action (not moving forces or talking, but large battles, main conflicts, etc.) after one player's post all other players must post before that person can post again unless a moderator progresses the story without them. I assume that even though i'm gone, Thunder will expect you to abide by the same rules <chuckle>.

Woah... I tried not to post as much... I counted and only had 5 posts plus 1 moderation on the page. I had nearly none on the last page before that. I will take notice, though, and not post so often in the future. Sorry for any inconvenience.

As for the rules, Carnotaur and I will enforce the very same rules you wrote to begin with. I'll try and run the story like you would have, and if you ever want to come back, the cheif moderator position is, of course, yours for the taking.

------------------
Explorers are we, intrepid and bold,
Out in the wild, amongst wonders untold...

Originally posted by Nova6:
< Message to Thunder>
<From Nova6>
<Encrypted>
<Hello. I thought about it and, I decided to withdraw my forces from south tip station if you give back Ariane. Deal?>
<END MESSAGE>

MESSAGE TO NOVA6<<<
Encryption code 151-36-Tau confirmed

Deal. I'll withdraw my forces from Ariane if you will withdraw your forces from Akrahyek.

Thunder out.

END MESSAGE<<<

------------------
Explorers are we, intrepid and bold,
Out in the wild, amongst wonders untold...

<Message to Thunder>
<From Nova6>
<Encrypted>
<There's one more thing I forgot to ask. I also want 1.5 million credits. Deal?>
<END MESSAGE>

------------------
Long live the Rebellion!
---------------------

(This message has been edited by Nova6 (edited 01-28-2001).)

The Azdgari emperor stands in awe by his ship. he has in his hands the key to defeating the Zidagar once and for all. He leans back against the green craft and watches the sun set.

I have now outfitted my supercruisers and some other ships (Including my own) with the Iggie beam and the plasma siphon.

OK, now that i know how many ships i have, i officially show my fleet capturing ziddie planets:
10 SC's
150 AW's
40 I's
200 AA's
50 IA's

Assault fleet (Used specifically for domination, the rest is defense):
4 SC's, 50 AW's, 25 I's, 100 AA's

RED, i was talking about my fleet not yours. i said about 350 but i only had 200 to spare. still, they can crush those zidaras.
My assault fleet approaches the next target: Twyus.
This time there is slightly more resistance. I lose 12 AA's and 2 AW's and 14 A's in the ensuing battle, plus 2 I's and 3 more AW's and 15 more AA's and 40 more A's against the defense fleet. Ziddies lose 12 Z's and 20 AAA's, plus all ZF's in system. Again I use TBSP's to capture spob(s).

KEY:
AW-Azd Warship
I-Igazra
SC-Azd Supercruiser
A-Azdara
AA-Azd Arada
IA-Ig Arada
Z-Zidara
ZF-Zidagar Fighter
AAA-Anti-Azdara Arada

------------------