Celebration!

Let's all celebrate! The Ferazel's Wand level editor was released!

And I have the first question! How do you open the conversation editor?

------------------
Ferazel Rocks!

Ferazel sounds like a nice game. Ill download it right away. I spend the download time dancing in the streets shouting: "Ferazel editor released!" Coldstone sounds like a cool editor too...cant wait for it to be released!

------------------
I have no signature...my dog ate it.

I herby declace October 27th "MASCOT Day"!

------------------
Andrew Schaaf
CEO of (url="http://"http://www.frontiernet.net/~pschaaf/imrom")IMROM Software(/url)
------------------
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." -- G.W. Bush

Originally posted by ferazel_09:
**Let's all celebrate! The Ferazel's Wand level editor was released!

And I have the first question! How do you open the conversation editor?

Something vital you must know, lest you not know, resulting in something very bad. Before even starting up MASCOT, switch to a resolution above 1024 x 768. The conversation editor, somewhere in some menu, is larger than small resolutions can handle, and the buttons that offer an escape from it are cut off at the bottom.

More caveats about that, but those can wait for a better day.

------------------
I find it disturbing that Bush, a man with one-and-a-half terms of being a governor in a state that doesn't give that official any real duties, can consider himself qualified to be President. Is there a solution?
VOTE GORE.

It's all right. I found it. Spamguy, how do you see all the FG and BG tilesets, I can hardly find any.

------------------
Ferazel Rocks!

(This message has been edited by ferazel_09 (edited 10-27-2000).)

"See"? Please explain.

------------------
I find it disturbing that Bush, a man with one-and-a-half terms of being a governor in a state that doesn't give that official any real duties, can consider himself qualified to be President. Is there a solution?
VOTE GORE.

Well, in the resourses of Ferazel's Wand World Data, there's some BG and FG tilesets. Is there any other BG and FG tilesets besides the Caverns and River of Fears tilesets? I can't find any others. Are those resourses in a diffrent file? That's what I'm asking.

------------------
Ferazel Rocks!

Originally posted by spamguy:
**Something vital you must know, lest you not know, resulting in something very bad. Before even starting up MASCOT, switch to a resolution above 1024 x 768. The conversation editor, somewhere in some menu, is larger than small resolutions can handle, and the buttons that offer an escape from it are cut off at the bottom.

Uh oh. Does it work in 1024 x 768? That's the largest I can get...

------------------

Originally posted by Avatara:
**Uh oh. Does it work in 1024 x 768? That's the largest I can get...

I think he ment: It works in 1024 X 768 and higher.

------------------
Ferazel Rocks!

(This message has been edited by ferazel_09 (edited 10-28-2000).)

(This message has been edited by ferazel_09 (edited 10-28-2000).)

Originally posted by ferazel_09:
**Well, in the resourses of Ferazel's Wand World Data, there's some BG and FG tilesets. Is there any other BG and FG tilesets besides the Caverns and River of Fears tilesets? I can't find any others. Are those resourses in a diffrent file? That's what I'm asking.

Sure you don't mean Ferazel's Wand Backgrounds? There's nothing in the PICT resource of World Data.

In Backgrounds, there are plenty of BG/FG tilesets. They may not be in one group, but they're all there.

------------------
VOTE GORE.

Originally posted by spamguy:
**Sure you don't mean Ferazel's Wand Backgrounds? There's nothing in the PICT resource of World Data.

In Backgrounds, there are plenty of BG/FG tilesets. They may not be in one group, but they're all there.

Whoops! :redface: I ment Ferazel's Wand Sprites! Oh well. I'm not at my Mac right now, I'm at a friend's PC laptop. I do know where my laptop is, and I'll get it and check. I just can't quite remember tilesets in the Backrounds file, oh well, I'll try anyway.

------------------
Ferazel Rocks!