Undead Protection: 0
Mind Protection: 0
Weapon: Dwarven Runic Sword
Shield: Lilith Shield
Armor: Elven Full Plate
Head: Necklace of Stone
Boots: Boots of Lightning
Hands: Ring of wind
Healing Filters Remaining: 47 (I bought waaay too many... 😉 )
Title: Knight
Abilities: Pathfinding

I'd like to thank AAC for the answers to almost all the questions I asked, and Ambrosia Software and Beenox for making this truly awesome game. I plan to begin work on a plugin as soon as Coldstone is released.

------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."
--Mark Twain

(This message has been edited by GameFanatic (edited 12-07-2001).)

(This message has been edited by GameFanatic (edited 12-07-2001).)

Your character is similer to mine in stats, but mine of course in to named the same thing, he is named Raven. I agree, great game by Beenox/Ambrosia!! I actually havent' won yet. Can't find the guardian cave. HELP!!

Originally posted by Twist:
**Your character is similer to mine in stats, but mine of course in to named the same thing, he is named Raven. I agree, great game by Beenox/Ambrosia!! I actually havent' won yet. Can't find the guardian cave. HELP!!

Go through the crypt in the northern territories. When you exit the crypt into Garendall, go to the left (West). Go down, down, down in the cave you find at the far left of the screen. Take potions. There are alot of bad guys to kill/avoid before you find the guardian. Suggestion. SAve a copy of your character file before you enter the doors to fight the guardian or else you will need to start a new one if you want to keep playing. Good luck.

------------------
CRH