EVO Government Plug

Oh, sure, just ignore the Monolith station!

sigh

------------------
While ignorance is bliss, intelligence is orgasmic!
"In Radio, sound is a rather important ingredient" - Alfred Hitchcock
Official sexy bitch of my hometown,
The Apolyton Lith of Wisdom,

Here is mine.
My gvot is behind azdgari space.
gvot ally: Zidigar
gvot enemy: azgari and Igadzra
gvot name: Terran Alliance
gvot ships:

Terran cruiser:
Shields/armor: 800 shields 400 armor
Picture: Igadzra except painted black where there is yellow and green where there is red
Weapons: 6 phase turrets, 2 pursuit missle launchers 50 missles, 1 terran fighter bay 5 fighters

I think thats it.
Terran assualt cruiser:
Shields/armor: 400 shields 100 armor
Picture: Zidara except painted black and green
Weapons: 4 phase turrets, 3 blaze turrets,2 pursuit missle launchers 20 missles, Rocket turret 20 rockets.

Terran fighter:
shields/armor: 100 shields 50 armor
Picture: Azdara painted in black and green.
Weapons: 4 swivle phase cannons, 1 pursuit launcher 15 missles.

------------------
What else do you burn than witches?
More witches!
"The Holy Grail", Monty Python

No time to write junk right now...maybe later.

------------------
Visit my EVO web site at (url="http://"http://www.evoverride.com")http://www.evoverride.com(/url)!
" Edible, adj. Good to eat, and wholesome to digest, as a worm to a toad, a toad to a snake, a snake to a pig, a pig to a man, and a man to a worm."--Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Originally posted by monolith94:
**Oh, sure, just ignore the Monolith station!

sigh

Eeeek!!! I almost forgot!! Sorry!!

Right now Monolith Station is 0% Complete, but I just haven't gotten around to it. There are a lot of governments, and so I have a lot to do. Don't worry. Your government will be done soon.

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the EV Chronicles.

Correction.

Garetjaxian 100% Complete
Elvari 10% Complete
Vrona Order 35% Complete
Ji'ang 30% Complete
Hanley 10% Complete
Quedon 0% Complete
R'nali 0% Complete
Monolith 100% Complete 🙂
Graphics 20% Complete

------------------
--------------

Cool! Do the easy ones without ships first. Like mine 😉

------------------
Visit my site (url="http://"http://www.angelfire.com/indie/thecatacomb/index.html")http://www.angelfire...comb/index.html(/url)
If a tree falls in a forest,and no ones around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Here's my government
Name: New American
Comm Name: USNA (United States of New America)
Target Name: USNA
Systems: 5
Capital system: New America
Capital planet: New Washington (I'll e-mail you the pictures)
Location: Somewhere in the far galactic north, near either the Ji Nebula or northern asteroid belt, or if that does not work perhaps near Kade- you know, beyond the Crescent
Allies: UE, Miranu, Emalgha
Enemies: Renegades

Description: When the world was unified in the 21st century a lot of Americans didn't like the prospect of the USA going away. However, they realized that to oppose the new United Earth government would be futile. So, instead of trying to keep the USA on Earth alive, they loaded up into spaceships and colonized some planets on the far edge of the galaxy, re-establishing the United States there.

Ships: (I'll e-mail you the pictures)

1. US Frigate
Speed: 250
Accl: 175
Turn: 2
Shields: 2400
Armor: 750
Guns: 8
Turrets: 4
Space: 40 Tons
Cargo: 75 Tons
Weapons:
2 Blaze Beam Turrets (Red beam, Reload 2: Count 2: Speed 15000, Inaccuracy 0, Impact 0, Prox. Radius 5, Blast radius 0, Mass Damage 4, Energy Damage 5, unlimited ammo)
2 SAE Launchers w/20 SAE Modules
1 US Fighter Bay w/3 US Fighters
Fuel: 8 Jumps
Length: 150 Meters
Mass: 100 Tons
Crew: 250

1. US Fighter
Speed: 500
Accl: 1000
Turn: 6
Shields: 200
Armor: 150
Guns: 4
Turrets: 1
Space: 45 Tons
Cargo: 10 Tons
Weapons:
2 Blaze Beam Guns (Like Blaze Beam Turrets, only just unguided beams)
1 SAE Launchers w/5 SAE Modules
Fuel: 4 Jumps
Length: 15 Meters
Mass: 7 Tons
Crew: 1

------------------
"Turn me over, I'm done on this side."- St. Lawerence at his martyrdom
"The glory of God is man fully alive."- some saint whose name I can't remember
Voinian lovers are ignorant of the UE marines taking over Borb Station.
Reign of the UE: Coming next year!

(This message has been edited by UE Patriot (edited 12-04-2000).)

I e-mailed you the pictures. You'll have to thank Meowx for the ships & Matthew Dailey for the planets.

God bless,

UE Patriot

------------------
"Turn me over, I'm done on this side."- St. Lawerence at his martyrdom
"The glory of God is man fully alive"- some saint whose name I can't remember
Voinian lovers are ignorant of the UE marines taking over Borb Station.
Reign of the UE: Coming next year!

(This message has been edited by UE Patriot (edited 12-13-2000).)

here is a potential government:

its location would be somewhere in that huge hole in between miranu, u.e., and igadzra space (assuming no one has taken it yet). unfortunately, i do not have a map to name systems, but it doesn't matter which. give it 1-3 systems. call it "trader alliance." let them have some very basic outfits: blaze and phase cannons (no turrets), dispy rockets, defense pods, fuel tanks, cargo retrofits, etc. their ships will be helians, aradas, u.e. transports, miranu couriers. no battleships.
the alliance is a loose confederation of sparsely settled worlds tired of paying exhorbitant taxes and trading in war zones, but unwilling to go renegade. no stations (too low tech), just planets. but they should each have some lucrative trade options.
some possible mission strings include: defending against renegade attack, trade war with miranu, caught in the crossfire between zidagar and igadzra. after the u.e. mission string is completed, there is a possible balance of power (u.e. v. strands) to maintain the alliance's neutrality.

------------------
Natural Resources Defense Council - the Earth's Best Defense
www.nrdc.org

Okay. I I've reached the ship limit. No more new ships. I may actually have to exclude some if I can't fit them in (but don't panick). Anyway, you CAN still make new governments IF they don't need any new ships.

-Captain Carnotaur

P.S. I got your PICTs UE Patriot.

------------------
--------------

Cool! Thanks Captain!

For a description of the station, I would describe it as a sort of melting pot of Emalgha, Miranu, and Human. It would be a trading station, high tech (as a tech exchange outpost) and a bar of course! Missions to defend the station against voinian frigates would be nice too. 🙂

------------------
While ignorance is bliss, intelligence is orgasmic!
"In Radio, sound is a rather important ingredient" - Alfred Hitchcock
Official sexy bitch of my hometown,
The Apolyton Lith of Wisdom,

Sorry, wish I could, but no missions. Whenever I make some they always never work. Sorry. Maybe in the update.

------------------
--------------

Garetjaxian 100% Complete
Elvari 10% Complete
Vrona Order 45% Complete
Ji'ang 40% Complete
Hanley 100% Complete
Quedon 0% Complete
R'nali 0% Complete
Monolith 100% Complete
USNA 0% Complete
Graphics 25% Complete

------------------
--------------

Originally posted by astro:
**here is a potential government:

its location would be somewhere in that huge hole in between miranu, u.e., and igadzra space (assuming no one has taken it yet). unfortunately, i do not have a map to name systems, but it doesn't matter which. give it 1-3 systems. call it "trader alliance." let them have some very basic outfits: blaze and phase cannons (no turrets), dispy rockets, defense pods, fuel tanks, cargo retrofits, etc. their ships will be helians, aradas, u.e. transports, miranu couriers. no battleships.
the alliance is a loose confederation of sparsely settled worlds tired of paying exhorbitant taxes and trading in war zones, but unwilling to go renegade. no stations (too low tech), just planets. but they should each have some lucrative trade options.
some possible mission strings include: defending against renegade attack, trade war with miranu, caught in the crossfire between zidagar and igadzra. after the u.e. mission string is completed, there is a possible balance of power (u.e. v. strands) to maintain the alliance's neutrality.

I can put that in (just not the missions). Want it in Astro?

------------------
--------------

(This message has been edited by Captain Carnotaur (edited 12-06-2000).)

I don't know if it's too late for this, but I'll submit my idea anyway.

Early in the UE/Voinian War, a group of Voinians cahse a soutship into the Ji Nebulae. There, both the scoutship and it's pursuers got lost. They formed a alliance with each other to try to find thier way out of the nebulae. finally, they did, but on the wrong side. insted of risking the Nebulae to get back home, they settled there. The Voinians promised never to attack the human settlement or fight any ways except in defence of themselves or other races, and became the Neo-Voinians. Soon, thye me the Diaza, young another race that had just begun to reach for the stars. Togather, the three races started to explore thier galaxy. But not all the Voinians agreed with thier decision. later, a lare group of Voinians defected and founded the New Voinian Empire. Once they were strong enough, they attacked the Human/diaza/Neo-Voinian alliance. Today the war is deadlocked, and they have had no contact with the galaxy they came from - until the miran come charging throught the Ji Nebulae...

Ships:
Neo-Voinians and the New Voinian Empire use Voinian ships, but no Dreadnaughts or V. Interceptors, as they were desinged after they lost contact with the galaxy.

Diaza/Human: (use the same ships)
Scoutship
En. Scoutship
Same as a scoutship, except:
Speed:500
Turn:4
Accel:800
Feul:400
Mass:15
Shields: 30
Armor:15
Price:650,000
Standard Weapons:
2 Railguns
This ship is used manily as a frontier runner(like the freight-courior), and is always AI 1 in the dude resource, as it relies on running away from it's enemies.

Diantia

Speed: 190
Accel: 375
Turn: 3
Shields: 95
Armor: 85
Feul: 500
Crew: 204
Cargo: 20
Space: 65
Standard Weapons:
3 Railgun turrents
2 rocket turrents + 20 t. rockets
2 h. missle launchers + 20 h. missles
2 Diaza Gunships

Diaza Gunship

Speed: 370
Accel: 700
Trun: 4
Shield: 15
Armor: 15
Feul: 300
Crew: 6
Cargo: 5
Space: 30
Standard Weapons:
3 Sw. Railguns
2 Rear Railguns
2 Rocket Launchers + 5 rockets
2 Hunter Missle Launchers + 5 Hunter Missles

Railgun is just the same as the Phase Turrent, except reverse the energy damage & mass damage.

Diaza have: Rockets, Rocket Turrents, Doposect, Hunter Misssles, Railguns, Nuteron Cannons/Turrents

P.S. I could do some missions for the plug if no-ones doing them, but not much more than 1 string plus some repeating missions per government.

------------------
In Flordia, you're Vote counts. It counts over and over and over and over and over and over...
DEATH TO CAPTIN HECTOR!!!

I could put your government in, however I don't know if I can add any new ships. I'll see and let you know if I can or I can't.

------------------
--------------
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

You know what Captain. If you wanted to make a whole new system with those goverments (just basicly get rid of the EVO data) you could add more ships etc. and I could maybe make a missions plug-in.

------------------
"I could really go for
100 tacos right now!"

Maybe in the update. I really don't want a TC right now.

------------------
--------------
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

Ok - if you can't include the ships, then just don't include it and sometime i'll get around to making it myself. But if you can include the ships, go for it, because I proably won't get around to it for a long time, having 2 TCs(1 EVO, 1 EV, not the same thing) and one large addition(EVO) in front of it on my waiting list.

------------------
In Flordia, you're Vote counts. It counts over and over and over and over and over and over...
DEATH TO CAPTIN HECTOR!!!

You sure Digital Boy? I could still include the Voinians and UE guys.

------------------
--------------