F-25 Help Please

I've seen a lot of F-25 help posts on this board, but none of them relate to my problem (Maybe I'm just stupid :frown: ). Anyway, I've done the mission where you have to prevent Glenn from exposing the Kytarr. I've also done the mission where you have to destroy a Bomarri fleet for the Querin (To trick the Bomarri into joining the Querin side against the Kytarri). I tried to go to the Bomarri homeworld, but nothing happened. I've also done one delivery for the Centurians, but they never contacted me like they said.

Anyway, I can't find any missions. I think I've checked almost all the systems except the Kytarri with those wooden looking ships (They don't like me so I can't land). Does anyone know where I should go next? If not, is there a site with F-25 help?

------------------
Never argue with a stupid person. They drag you down to their level
and beat you with their experience.

Hello Banana64

One place you could go if you havn't all ready is The system Japlin (or something close to that) Land on the planet not the station and you should meet some one from the consortium.

Now you Mentioned Something about a Bombarri fleet.
I've gotting this mission befor and I can't Find the fleet.
Which system is the fleet in?

Oh, I'v had the same problem with the Centurians to.

------------------
The reason we know there is Intelligent life in space is that they haven't contacted us.

I don't know what version of F-25 you are using. There a lot of buggs in all of them I think. When you do Querin missions, the return destination is different from the mission text quite a lot. Go to the Querin boder posts (I forgot their names- Boder Post Betta(?)). There you can usually get Querin missions.
Go to the system (forgot its name, has two planets) at the far north of the Querin space-you'll get the "research new system missions" (it's not their reall name again, but I just finished F-25 quite some time ago, so don't remember a lot of stuff).
Go to the south-east of the Querin space (system where they produce their fleet-has two planets). There sre some missions there.
Go Bommari system (has 4 planets, the motherland of their religion). You'll get the monk's missions.
Go to the system 1 or 2 jumps away from Bomar to the east (has 2 planets). You'll get some rebels (terrorists, whatever) missions on one of the planets (I think on the satellite).
Centurian missions were bugged, so didn't played them. No advise here.
Go to F-25 from time to time, you may get something there.
Well I guess the above missions can keep you busy for a while.

------------------

Bombcat, as I recall, had planned to expand the Centurian storyline in a future update, but this has been canned.

Yes, those Querin missions can be frustrating. Just go land on all the border posts, and if that doesn't work, sweep Querin space.

Now, I'm assuming the "Glenn" thing reffers to the Tryakk (the aliens living in secrecy way way WAY north)? You know this string is ended if you've...erm...met Queen Amidala from Episode 1.

I don't remember when, but I know that if you keep buzzing the Bombarri home system you eventually will get into the Xarnez missions.

Those "wooden ships" are the Kythrathi Raiders, the Kythrathi's equivalent of the IRA. Go to their home station and bribe them to get their missions (if you're pro-Kitty).

Check Churb Station (the place closest to normal EVO space) frequently. After completing several mission strings (which definately include the "Explore New Universe" and may include the "Destabilize Querin/Kitty War" thing) the opening mission to the torturous Galactus string. Big hint: take really, really detailed notes on every planet of every system before you do this or prepare to spend HOURS searching aimlessly.

You know you're near the end of the game once you've found The Elders.

Oh jah, forgot. You know that Bombarri system w/ 1 planet and a space station sitting directly on top of it? The planet's bar will (rarely) offer Consortium missions.

The Bomarrii fleet you are looking for is located in the UX-033 system, which is just south of Centarian space.