New chronicles poll

The new poll on the EV/EVO chronicles page asks "How many EV/O RPGs do you participate in?"

------------------
Windows 95 (win-DOH-z), n. A thirty-two bit extension and graphical shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor which was used in a PC built by a two bit company that couldn't stand one bit of competition.
Micah L - (url="http://"mailto:mlanier@mac.com")mailto:mlanier@mac.com(/url)mlanier@mac.com

Originally posted by Micah L:
**The new poll on the EV/EVO chronicles page asks "How many EV/O RPGs do you participate in?"

Cool. I voted on that EV3 poll everytime I went to the Chronicles -- it was starting to lose it...

------------------
Potheads - Proud supporters of the snack industry.
------------------

(This message has been edited by skyblade (edited 12-14-2000).)

Hmm, I haven't seen that 1. Let's see, uEVORPG, UEVORPG(your's now that Chevy left), STEV when it starts, Planetarion, that ST:V thing on the startrek site and I THINK that's it. I might be wrong about a few.

------------------
The Person who joins the United Earth Communisum knows not true might and he knows not true wisdom.

My objective is to live forever. So far so good.
Books of the new millennia:Left Behind, Tribulaton Force, Nicolae, Soul Harvest, Apollyon, Assassins, The Indwelling, The Mark.