Ranger/Book of Alchemy

When does the Ranger get to use his Book of Alchemy? I thought something would happen when I got to Nohrga.

------------------

Nohrga.

YOU GOT THERE? HOW? I am a ranger and am trying to get there! Please give me directions!!! Thx! Oh, every two levels you get to learn a new potion or trick. Press V to acess your potion list and go to that guy that sells stuff and get some ingreadiants.

Originally posted by Twist:
**Nohrga.

YOU GOT THERE? HOW? I am a ranger and am trying to get there! Please give me directions!!! Thx! Oh, every two levels you get to learn a new potion or trick. Press V to acess your potion list and go to that guy that sells stuff and get some ingreadiants.

Its one north of North Gidolan tunnel south past the lake of the planes of endless wind. In a secret path through the trees.

------------------
Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'

Originally posted by Twist:
**Nohrga.

So Spell Book (casting with the "v" which I've been doing) is the same as Book of Alchemy? A little confusing. When ever I tried to "use" Book of Alchemy from inventory it told me I wasn't "experienced enough to use it...yet," so I thought there was more to come.

------------------

(This message has been edited by jackg4 (edited 12-11-2001).)