Frozen Heart

Yes, this is another annoying Frozen Heart question. 🙂 But I did search and found nothing. Or at least the question was never really answered. Okay well here is my question:

I just started plaing FH and I'm currently helping Devore. I received a mission at Spica to find a disabled ship with a passenger still inside and then return him/her to North Star (I think in the Polaris System). The ship was said to have been travelling from Sirius to Orion and got stopped along the way. Well I searched for a while and couldn't find anything so I landed on North Star without the passenger. Nothing happened (I checked the bar too). Then when I left the planet and checked the map the red arrow had now switched to New Venus. So I went there instead. I searched the planet and the system but found no ship. I also looked around Sirius and New Venus but still found nothing. Does anyone know where to find this ship? If so, I would greatly appretiate it. And sorry I had to post another FH Question Topic.

------------------
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia -
Fear of long words.

You need to abort the mission and restart it at Spica — the flag moving thing is a 'feature' in EVO that means that once you've landed without doing the space part of the mission, it becomes essentially 'failed'.

And now for the answer to your question. Where is the ship?

In the original EV game, there was a system called 'Orion'. However, in the real universe, Orion is a constellation whose main stars are approximately equidistant from earth (except for the M42 nebula, which is about twice as far). The two brightest stars are Betelgeuse, a red giant, and Rigel, a blue giant.

If you plot a line from Sirius to Rigel, and from Sirius to Betelgeuse, and then go along the line between those two lines, you'll find a system which, if ever there was one, would be a logical place for a ship to be disabled.

There's a logical reason, in game logic, why a mission would take you there as well.

Good luck.

------------------
M A R T I N • T U R N E R

ooo, I remember that mission.. I had to do research on the Orion constallation to figure it out!! Good Luck!!!

------------------
Very funny, now beam down my clothes. These ladies look rest-less..... uh-oh...
Alien's famous tongue...
"Vionions?? Voinioniommoins?? Viks? Veggies? Vegetables? Oh wait, that's a hewman plant...
SEARCH..... THEN...... ASK!!!!

Well, I found it! After looking around between Betelguese and Rigel I finally found it! And I now understand what you mean Martin by 'there is a good reason the ship is where it is'. Also I just got that cool ship... It's sweet!!! I love the special weapon. Okay well wish me luck! I'm helping the reformation right now.

------------------
"I could really go for
100 tacos right now!"

Congrats and good luck!! took me forever to find it...

------------------
Very funny, now beam down my clothes. These ladies look rest-less..... uh-oh...
Alien's famous tongue...
"Vionions?? Voinioniommoins?? Viks? Veggies? Vegetables? Oh wait, that's a hewman plant...
SEARCH..... THEN...... ASK!!!!