Want to play on PC, emulator?

Originally posted by bbatch:
**You may be right, but I have ZERO respect for PCs, Windows, or Gateways.

Come on now:-)

I once shared your opinion. My first computer was an Apple IIc that my dad had in his in the garage. Then, as I grew older I graduated to a Macintosh LC, and went up from there. And I many a message on the EV board saying "If you wanted to play EV, buy a Mac". But then I hit hard times. I moved out, and lacking the finacle resource that my parents where, I couldn't even afford a computer. After many nights wishing my playstation could play the new EVO... I was given a computer as a gift. My Gateway Solo has become my best friend... its warm glow at night, as SETI@home looks for life, has been a sign of home, where ever I have lived; Korea, Virginia, Lousiana...

I wish EVO worked on the PC. Hell, I'd buy the EV/EVO package shrink wrapped if it came out for the PC.

Do I respect Windows? Nope. But having used both Macs and Windows... they are diffrent, but both have there problems. And both have there advantages. Macs are not superior. I look forward to Aqua, and hope that it'll propel Mac/Unix to the front, and leave M$ in the dust.

But, I wish EVO worked on the PC. Hell, I'd by the EV/EVO package shrink wrapped if it came out for the PC.

--Cam

PS. If you really feel that all ppl should use a Macintosh... please donate to the "Buy Cam a new Macintosh" Fund:-)

Originally posted by CamMac:
**Macs are not superior.

On what planet? Posted Image
Posted Image PC...yuck.

------------------
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks

Originally posted by bbatch:
**You may be right, but I have ZERO respect for PCs, Windows, or Gateways.

Good for you! 😄

------------------
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks

Originally posted by {Q}:
It's true! I confess, I have a PC. But my cousin has a Mac. Oh, the shareware! I want a Mac! I want it so bad . . .

Trade your PeeCee in for one. No loss there 😄

------------------