An Idea For a NIce Simple Plug...

I would do this myself, but I have the art skills of a two year old. One plug that would be quite convenient would be a plug-in that would let you buy all the modified ships. A, this makes outfitting them easier since the preselected outfits would already likely fit your style since you chose that race. Two, esp in the Crescent, the modified ships just look cool. Nothing flashy. Buy Zachit Aradas and Fighters at the same time the Gunship becomes available. Azdgari Aradas along with the Azdara. Enhanced Aradas at the proper point in time. renegade Aradas, merchant, etc. Since the stats are already in the game, all you need is a price, shipyard description, and shipyard picture. I wouldn't consider this cheating, either, since you can build them ourself if you take the time. I mainly just wanted the graphic for my ship, and capturing ships for a faction/strand you're working for tends to peev them off...

Not to tough, but like I said, I have the art skills of a two year old (I failed art in sixth grade 🙂 ). I would be willing to collaborate on it though. If someone did the pics, I could do the descriptions.

Just an idea.

Chris FOM

------------------

Originally posted by chrisfom:
**I wouldn't consider this cheating, either, since you can build them ourself if you take the time. I mainly just wanted the graphic for my ship, and capturing ships for a faction/strand you're working for tends to peev them off...

Actually, it would be a kind of cheating. If the Azdgari Arada were available for purchase, you could stick another set of maneuverability upgrades on it and make it even faster. That's not supposed to be possible.

And the Enhanced Aradas only appear in a single mission finale, where you can't capture them (unless you abort the mission for that purpose). Ambrosia clearly never intended them to be available to you. They would be obscenely powerful anyway.

-- Cinga

------------------