Azdgari Missions

I joined up w/ tha Azdgari and completed that first tour of duty, with squadron firebird or whatever... but I can't seem to get any more Azdgari missions, except for the raids and evacuations, which there are infinate numbers of. Where do you go to get back onto the string? and btw, I sold my Azdara after the guy told me to for the cargo mission, but can you complete the rest of the string w/ 1 ton of cargo space? (I luv those shipz :D)

------------------

Did you let the Zidagar photographer escape yet?

------------------
I guss Hucked on Fonex werked fer you tew.

yeah, and we had to pack up 'n leave tha second base

------------------

If you find out tell me. That is as far as I got too.

------------------
The folowing statement is true. The preciding statement is false.
Books of the new millieum:Left Behind, Tribulaton Force, Nicolai, Soul Harvest, Apollyon, Assasins, The Indwelling, The Mark.

(This message has been edited by Lonevoinian (edited 11-01-2000).)

Originally posted by LoneStar5:
**I joined up w/ tha Azdgari and completed that first tour of duty, with squadron firebird or whatever... but I can't seem to get any more Azdgari missions, except for the raids and evacuations, which there are infinate numbers of. Where do you go to get back onto the string? and btw, I sold my Azdara after the guy told me to for the cargo mission, but can you complete the rest of the string w/ 1 ton of cargo space? (I luv those shipz:D )

You go to Xarnes (I think that's the name), the small red planet in the Aggy homeworld system. There you'll get the big scientist string. (you get some nice stuff, the exp and regular shield generator, aggy upgrade, etc.)

------------------
"Do not try to bend the spoon, that is impossible.... instead... only try to realize the truth"
"The truth?"
"There is no spoon"
AiM: CrazyJ617

Originally posted by Flatulence:
**You go to Xarnes (I think that's the name), the small red planet in the Aggy homeworld system. There you'll get the big scientist string. (you get some nice stuff, the exp and regular shield generator, aggy upgrade, etc.)

You may also need to up your combat rating before the mission will appear... I got stuck at this point too, went and completed some other mission strings, came back when I was at Ultimate and got it right away. Beating on Voinians is maybe the quickest way to increase your combat rating (since V ships have so many crew members).

Originally posted by someone else:
**And btw, I sold my Azdara after the guy told me to for the cargo mission, but can you complete the rest of the string w/ 1 ton of cargo space?

IIRC, you can do the Experimental Generator missions in an Azdara... there are a bunch of passenger missions, but no cargo hauling's required. OTOH, the Generator doesn't stay with you if you change ships unless you cheat, and some of the other central objectives do require cargo hauls, so you might want to do them first in another ship.

HTH

------------------

(This message has been edited by Kermit (edited 11-02-2000).)

A little note to Lone Voinian: Since the voinian cruiser's sheild regenaterion rate is so low, the experimental shield generator you get actually makes a difference in the recharging rate.

------------------
"Don't worry - that red flashing light proably doesn't mean anything..."
"Then why did the escape pod just launch?"
"Oh ****!"
Cuz i'm a 21st-century digital boy

The stupid Zidagar photographer got away, but I haven't gotten any missions to move to the new base. . .

The best ship, in terms of balance between power and good looks is a crescent warship outfitted with voinian turrets.

------------------
While ignorance is bliss, intelligence is orgasmic!
"In Radio, sound is a rather important ingredient" - Alfred Hitchcock
Official sexy bitch of my hometown,
The Apolyton Lith of Wisdom,

Originally posted by 21st Century Digital Boy:
**A little note to Lone Voinian: Since the voinian cruiser's sheild regenaterion rate is so low, the experimental shield generator you get actually makes a difference in the recharging rate.

Yes. But you can't do ROTV and any of the strands because you have to join the miranu trading thing for the strands and you can't do that because the readme for ROTV said so.

------------------
The folowing statement is true. The preciding statement is false.
Books of the new millinea:Left Behind, Tribulaton Force, Nicolai, Soul Harvest, Apollyon, Assasins, The Indwelling, The Mark.

Originally posted by monolith94:
**The stupid Zidagar photographer got away, but I haven't gotten any missions to move to the new base. . .

The best ship, in terms of balance between power and good looks is a crescent warship outfitted with voinian turrets.

I agree, except that you need to outfit it with a few phase turrets and a few Emalgha turrets.

------------------
Visit my EVO web site (currently under construction) and tell me how it looks (via the poll at the bottom of the page or the guestbook)! It's at (url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/evosite")http://www.geocities.com/evosite(/url) !
I can't think of anything else to write...

Ive done every thing and my combat rating is ultimate and i still cant get them except evacuations and raids. does your legal status have anything to do with it?

------------------

Go kill the other strands. Slaughter their defense fleets, capture their planets. Then go to Xarnes.

------------------
"I know Kung Fu"
"Show me"
• AIM: CrazyJ617 • B-net: Flatulence • (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/cgi-bin/ubb/search.cgi?action=intro &default;=8")Search(/url), inc •