Order of Crystal

I have the quest to get the dragon's tooth from the order of crystal, south of Varandeep lake. Only problem is, I can't get south of Varandeep lake. I can't for the life of me find the subterranean tunnel that's mentioned in the learning tree, and there are too many bridgeless rivers to go around it. Thus, I would appreciate it if someone could tell me where the tunnel is.

------------------
"You have not seen him," Gandalf broke in.
"No, and I don;t want to. I can't understand you. Do you mean to say that you, and the Elves, have let him live after all those horrible deeds? Now at any rate he is as bad as an orc, and just an enemy. At any rate, he deservves death."
"Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be so eager to deal out death in judgement."

From the North Gidolan tunnel, go 2N,1W, then S. Lots of mages to plunder from on this screen. Keep to the western side of the screen on the way up. I don't remember the way from the plain of endless wind tunnel. Hope this helps.
Mike

------------------
"Laughter is in the ears that hear"-The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever

(This message has been edited by msalter (edited 11-29-2001).)

From the Order of season ruins, go 1 west 1 south, there you will find a cave near the lake, thats the route.

------------------
Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'

I'm back!
Found the cave, got across the lake, (really easy to find, too, I was being silly), explored the dripping forest, went back to the cave entrance, went south, explored all the areas until the North Gidolan entrance. Can't find any kind of ruins or caves or anything that might look like a magey thing. I'm at the North Gidolan entrance, so if you could tell me what area the order of crystal is in relation to that, and what type of thing I'm looking for. Of course, I've probably explored all of the areas around it, but somehow managed to miss it, like I did with the tunnel/cave under the lake. :frown:

------------------
"You have not seen him," Gandalf broke in.
"No, and I don;t want to. I can't understand you. Do you mean to say that you, and the Elves, have let him live after all those horrible deeds? Now at any rate he is as bad as an orc, and just an enemy. At any rate, he deservves death."
"Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be so eager to deal out death in judgement."

Its easier to list were it is from the lake cave exit, After crossing the lake, its 1 west 1 south. its a skull temple, easy to spot.

------------------
Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'