F-25 Plug-in

does anybody know where the Intruder is in Igadzra space? I've been all over and I can't find it. I'm really getting frustrated! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

------------------
Pardon me while I burst into flames.
I've had enough of the world and it's people's mindless games.
So pardon me while I burn and rise above the flame.
Pardon me, pardon me....I'll never be the same. - INCUBUS

I think you have to wander around Igadzra and Nejji. But I would suggest you save several copies of your pilot when you're close enough (Threefrog) because it's a mission you're likely to fail more than once (The b****y ship just vanishes). I haven't yet figured how to disable it (But don't call me stupid! 😄 (A Fish named Wanda))
If anyone can help, please feel free

Well...
I believe this is either an old plug that doesn't interest anyone anymore, or a totally irrelevant question, or I have a pretty awful breath because there ain't that many people posting replies.... 😉

------------------

i've been all over Igazdra space and i have yet to find it. does the system always stay the same or is it random?

------------------

Originally posted by Space Pirate:
**does anybody know where the Intruder is in Igadzra space? I've been all over and I can't find it. I'm really getting frustrated! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

It's always in the same system. For now, it's Nujja, but for F-25 1.5 (finally back in dev.) it'll be some place else, to change things up a bit.

_bomb

------------------

Originally posted by Sensei:
**Well...
I believe this is either an old plug that doesn't interest anyone anymore, or a totally irrelevant question, or I have a pretty awful breath because there ain't that many people posting replies.... 😉

I think it would interest people more if it had a cleaner-cut, more finished feel to it, which I'll be going for in 1.5. Some better ship graphics, improved missions, etc, and not so many damn useless F-25-Mira trips.

_bomb

Ha, I just began the plug... Havn't done the UE CO yet...

------------------
Very funny, now beam down my clothes. These ladies look rest-less..... uh-oh...

Alien's famous tongue...
"Vionions?? Voinioniommoins?? Viks? Veggies? Vegetables? Oh wait, that's a hewman plant...

AIM: StrikerDragon

yeah those f-25 to mira trips were really starting to piss me off 🙂

------------------

i keep going to the nujja system and i'm still not finding it. i'm using ver. 1.4. is it in a different system in 1.4?

------------------

Space pirat, if it's not here, you may have missed it (and failed your mission :frown: ) Check in the mission list .
Bomb, can you give us a hint as to how to disable it?

------------------

Originally posted by Sensei:
**Space pirat, if it's not here, you may have missed it (and failed your mission:frown: ) Check in the mission list .
Bomb, can you give us a hint as to how to disable it?

I've always thought the hard part was finding ir, not disabling it. I generally use SADs, or SAEs if they're available to hit it from long range and take it out. Either that, or if it's around the planet, phase turrets will do the trick.

_bomb

------------------

it's still in the mission list but i can't find it. bomb is right-it's harder to find it. i've been all over igadzra space and no luck yet. i even destabilised the strand war in favor of the igadzrans and picked up a cool 5 million in the process. 😄 i'm going to try aborting the mission, going back to mira and picking it up again and see if that works.

------------------

i'm going to try aborting the mission, going back to mira and picking it up again and see if that works

do that

bomb:do you have plans of making a sequel for F-25 in EV3?

------------------
Captain Orne
AIM:CaptnG3
Yahoo!:CaptainG3

aborting and retrying worked! i am finally exploring the new galaxy! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

------------------

Great, now I have to find that blasted ship...

------------------
Very funny, now beam down my clothes. These ladies look rest-less..... uh-oh...

Alien's famous tongue...
"Vionions?? Voinioniommoins?? Viks? Veggies? Vegetables? Oh wait, that's a hewman plant...

AIM: StrikerDragon