HELP!!

I'm having some troubles with Frozen Heart...
I got to the mission 'Take Evidence to Earth', which the text for is: Take Evidence to Earth. Expect conclusion. I took it to Earth, and they told me that it may take a month or so, and to meet them on Devore. The mission remained, my map has a red arrow at Sol 3, it's been 3 months, and I've been to Devore and Earth back and forth. what do I do?!?

------------------
Why do we kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?

In the last century, Humankind has had three major achievements:
(list)
()Flight/Space-Flight
(
)Computers
(*)The ability to utterly anihhilte themselves.

Can't exactly remember, but basically there're other missions elsewhere (cruise around, you'll find them) and they will get the thread going again. Frozen Heart is essentially a linear plug, you've just lost track of the line is all.

------------------

I havn't played Frozen Heart in a while. Can you refresh my memory? i.e. Is this at the beginning of the game, middle, end, or what? I can't remember too much of it, and I don't want to give anything away.

------------------
(url="http://"http://home.earthlink.net/~musapi/")Titan Productions(/url)
Texas Words Of Wisdom: 1. Don't squat with your spurs on.

Ok...
When you graduate, you get the Devore missions. Then you get involved with the slave trade on New Venus, and Personal Procurements Industry.You go all over, do a bunch, and eventually you go back to New Venus with Katherine Baxter. She says that she has the final evidence, and to take it to earth. Once you get to earth, the person tells you that it may take a while, and to meet him on Devore. There's still a red arrow pointing at Sol 3, and I've been back and forth for about four months between Earth and Devore. So I guess it's somewhat towards the beginning.

------------------

(list)
()Flight/Space-Flight
(
)Computers

I'm pretty sure that when New Devore appears, that will help. Do some other bar missions while you're waiting.

------------------
Max B-H

"I've taken the disperser out of the loop and run the cables through the initiator power intake on the engine power system. The feedback energy is just accumulating in the repulsor system. When the power level is high enough, I'll reset the feedback power breaker and dump the energy right into the initiator intake on the engine power systems."
"What?!"
"Jump-start it," Han said. "I'm going to jumpstart it."

New Devore? Will that just appear after awhile? Speaking of bar missions, I think I've done most of the ones possible at this point, considering I've been almost all over the galaxy 'bout three times... Heh, well, I guess I'll just fly around and have fun...

------------------

(list)
()Flight/Space-Flight
(
)Computers