Igadzra Beam? No, not the plasma siphon...

I was browsing through the EVO Data files with ResEdit when I came across something strange. In the wëap resource (or is it the öutf resource?), I came across a weapon called the Igadzra Beam (no, it wasn't the plasma siphon!). I remember seeing it on one of the AI Igadzras - I.S.S Counterfeit, to be exact. Does anyone know what this weapon is, and if it's connected to a mission?

------------------
How many Microsoft engineers does it take to change a light bulb?

None. They declare darkness as a new standard.

E-mail at (url="http://"mailto:gekkosw@hotmail.com")mailto:gekkosw@hotmail.com(/url)gekkosw@hotmail.com

I think you can see this weapon in action (against you) when you play the Zidagar. You cannot obtain it in any way short of cheating, as far as I know.

------------------
Some people have a way with words, while others... erm... thingy.

OH YEAH!!! It's green and very thin as it shoots out in three directions..

Yes, a bunch of iggie wraships jump into the system equiped with em...

------------------
Very funny, now beam down my clothes. These ladies look rest-less..... uh-oh...

Alien's famous tongue...
"Vionions?? Voinioniommoins?? Viks? Veggies? Vegetables? Oh wait, that's a hewman plant...

AIM: StrikerDragon

Nothing to get excited about. The beam blows.

Originally posted by Alien 5672:
**OH YEAH!!! It's green and very thin as it shoots out in three directions..

Shooting in three directions is a mistake in 1.0.1, it's supposed to be turretted.

------------------
R & R software

Really? Hmmm...

------------------
Very funny, now beam down my clothes. These ladies look rest-less..... uh-oh...

Alien's famous tongue...
"Vionions?? Voinioniommoins?? Viks? Veggies? Vegetables? Oh wait, that's a hewman plant...

AIM: StrikerDragon

Originally posted by Alien 5672:
**Really? Hmmm...

Did you not upgrade to 1.0.2, or did you just not play for the Zidagar after you did?

------------------
A scholar's ink lasts much longer than a martyr's blood. - Irish proverb.

I captured an Igadzra Warship once (with a Voinian Frigate) and ended up with a beam that seemed to work at least as well as the Ziggie's. Seem to remember that I lost it the minute I went into the outfit shop though. It was all a long time ago and I can't really remember anymore sorry.

------------------