Zachit Missions

Is it possible to get Zachit missions. If so tell me.
Thanks

------------------

Originally posted by Chewbacaa:
**Is it possible to get Zachit missions. If so tell me.
Thanks

You bet, the first step is to become friendly with the Miranu. Do the Diplomatic relations and Trade missions first. Then go shoot some renegades and hang around the bars in the Zachit sytems.

------------------
I trust you Ubbie baby-Pam
Damn it Pam, stop glowing-Harry
You know Harry, I used to like you-Ubermann

Translated from German, Ubermannen means 'to overpower'
Translated from German, Ubermensch means 'superman'
'Nuff said

Gene pools need their own lifeguards.

A.S.S Cuisine reporting for duty!

do what Ubermman said

------------------

u need 2 have at least a deadly combat rating to join the zachit. but when u do 😄 oh boy the credits start rollin rollin rollin.

it is dangerous combat rating

------------------
"Vinny,Vinny,Viche"
"I came, I saw, I conqeured."
Julius Caeser

I've done all the Zachit missions up to where you destroy all ships in the system of the Rock. When you return to Outpost Zachit, it says that everyone's celebrating or something, but it also says that you get the feeling that there will be more trouble with the renegades; in other words, it implies that there will be more missions soon. Where are these missions (I assume they have something to do with Hrekka)?

------------------
I can't think of anything to write here.

i don't think there are anymore missions
look in resedit

------------------
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"
Julius Caeser

Originally posted by shayborg:
**It also says that you get the feeling that there will be more trouble with the renegades; in other words, it implies that there will be more missions soon. Where are these missions (I assume they have something to do with Hrekka)?

There isn't any :frown: that sounds like a good plug-in idea though, maybe i'll make one 😉

------------------
R & R software

cool

------------------
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"
Julius Caeser

Originally posted by Rodger:
**There isn't any:frown: that sounds like a good plug-in idea though, maybe i'll make one 😉

Good idea. If there's one gripe I have about the game, it's that there are too many loose ends. You never get to attack Voina, you can never destroy all the renegades, etc. etc. Of course, that leaves room for a lot of expandability...

------------------
I can't think of anything to write here.