Nebula Exploration Missions

I know that they start on Kitrak, when you deliver <classified> to Igadzra, then continue at Station Pybin. Well, I have checked, then left the system then checked (at the bar) again several hundred times. I can't seem to find the next mission. Could anyone give me a pointer? My legal status all over Miranu space is prettly good (lowest is good egg) and my combat rating is noteworthy.

------------------
YakKa Foob MoG. GRuG
PubbuWuP ZiNk WattooM
GaZoRK. CHuMBLE SpuZz.

Once you have fulfilled the mission requirements, you won't be able to miss the NPD missions. 100% of the time you enter the bar on a Miranu core world, Imir will corner you and offer you a mission to pick up a special shipment from an Igadzra world. You have to do the MTC mission at Blaga first. You might also need better combat rating. Go kill some voinian ships, that brings up your combat rating really quickly. And maybe better legal status, but I'm not sure about that.

------------------

But does doing that mission to get stuff from an Igadzra world make the Adzgari not like you and not give you access to their missions?
Don't you only access the Strand Central Objective when working with the Adzgari?

Nope... I've destabilized the strand war as an Igdraza. I assume you can do it from any of the strands - its just different each time.

Originally posted by Just some shmoe:
Nope... I've destabilized the strand war as an Igdraza. I assume you can do it from any of the strands - its just different each time.

All right...thanks.