Beyond the Crescent 'Door'

I have been searching for this so called 'door' in the plugin Beyond the Crescent for literally months (in real time, not EVO time) and have not been able to find it. :frown: Could someone please help me? I would be very grateful if someone would. It comes after the mission 'Paging Dr Gustave...'

------------------
YakKa Foob MoG. GRuG
PubbuWuP ZiNk WattooM
GaZoRK. CHuMBLE SpuZz.

There are two systems with the same name is your clue, right. OK, more clues, one of the system is an Emalgian one, the other is way over on the other side of the map somewhere in the north of Adzgari space. Go to the unoccupied one. Spot any ships, strangely named and not doing much? Why not kill it? Door opened, sort of anyway.

------------------

I'm sorry for bothering you, but I finished about two minutes after I posted my original message. Now I have placed the benben(sp?) stone on the wrong obelisk. I'm going to try another plugin called Universe next door. Anyone know what it is? I dowloaded it a long time ago, so I've forgotten what it is.

------------------
YakKa Foob MoG. GRuG
PubbuWuP ZiNk WattooM
GaZoRK. CHuMBLE SpuZz.

(This message has been edited by Lord Gwydion (edited 09-06-2000).)

Another system named Kelmoan or romit????

------------------
Very funny, now beam down my clothes. These ladies look rest-less..... uh-oh...

Alien's famous tongue...
"Vionions?? Voinioniommoins?? Viks? Veggies? Vegetables? Oh wait, that's a hewman plant...

Does anyone know when the UND plugin missions start?

------------------
YakKa Foob MoG. GRuG
PubbuWuP ZiNk WattooM
GaZoRK. CHuMBLE SpuZz.

Originally posted by Lord Gwydion:
**Does anyone know when the UND plugin missions start?

Yes. They start at Mira. You have to do the Miranu/UE Trade Relations missions first. Unfortunately, the plugin really sucks. :frown: You're better off just doing the BTC plug first.

------------------
--"Add to this the known probability of assassination, viceregal revolt, the contemporary recurrence of periods of economical depression, the declining rate of planetary explorations, the blah blah blah, the yadda yadda yadda, and the etc. etc. etc. ..."--Hari Seldon, FOUNDATION

(This message has been edited by Hari Seldon (edited 09-06-2000).)

Originally posted by Alien 5672:
**Another system named Kelmoan or romit????

There is a second Kelmaon.

------------------

Okay, I found both Kelmoans.... what now? I forgot.....

------------------

Alien's famous tongue...
"Vionions?? Voinioniommoins?? Viks? Veggies? Vegetables? Oh wait, that's a hewman plant...

Originally posted by Lord Gwydion:
**I'm sorry for bothering you, but I finished about two minutes after I posted my original message. Now I have placed the benben(sp?) stone on the wrong obelisk. I'm going to try another plugin called Universe next door. Anyone know what it is? I dowloaded it a long time ago, so I've forgotten what it is.

What? There are more missions? I thought the plug ended when you made the hyperlink between the two systems.

------------------
U.E. Lovers Are Ignorant Of True Power.

Whats the difference beetween Universe next door (some okay ships bt the missions sucked) and Beyond the crescent? It seems like they have the same misions. It was a cool idea for a plug but unfortunantly was ShĄtty.

------------------
"How can I make it go faster?" -Me-

"Just bung a couple more engines on the back" -Them-

Where is that bastard ship in Kelmoan????? I can't find a thing...

------------------

Alien's famous tongue...

Originally posted by Lonevoinian:
**What? There are more missions? I thought the plug ended when you made the hyperlink between the two systems.

Hey I can help you for a change! 🙂
There's more after you create the hyperlink - try Kelmaon (Emalgha one) and Azdgari space. Hope this helps.

------------------

Can you tell me WHERE in adzy space? I am working for the ziggys and I need to know whitch planet to bribe.

------------------
U.E. Lovers Are Ignorant Of True Power.

After HomeComing, you find Dr Gustav somewhere in UE Space (I think I found him on Paaren). Then you continue. Do you think that 'Beyond the Crescent' means another hyperlink in the galaxy?

PS I did find that UND really sucks. It's a good idea gone bad.

------------------
YakKa Foob MoG. GRuG
PubbuWuP ZiNk WattooM
GaZoRK. CHuMBLE SpuZz.