Shared ammo bug?

I wanted to have two weapons share one ammo type, but somehow I couldn't make it work. Is there a way or is it a bug in the program? I'm not very optimistic, seeing as the official EVO scenario itself uses a special ammo type for turreted rockets... =

-- Cinga

------------------

just creat two weapons and create one ammo and make the lanuchers use the ammo
the reason EVO use different rockets just makes it harder and more interestina besides one is a secondary weapon and one isn't

------------------

no, there both secondary weapons, notice that when you have turreted rockets that you can only fire them by using the secodary weapon key

------------------
"what is life but a prelude to death?"-me
New Windows version 98, now with 400% more bugs and error messages than windows 95
(just $199.99)
and doesnt it make you feel better, the pigs have won tonight. They can all sleep soundly now, and everything is all right

Rabbit it all, rabbit this world, rabbit everything that you stand for, dont belong, dont accept, dont give a cow, dont ever judge me

Originally posted by zhouj:
just creat two weapons and create one ammo and make the lanuchers use the ammo
the reason EVO use different rockets just makes it harder and more interestina

Ignorant fool! that won't work, the ammo has to point to specific weapon, i'm not sure WHY matt did it that way, but he just did, LIVE WITH IT!

P.S. i didn't mean to yell
P.S.S. if you want it changed, you might post it on the EV3 board and hope its implemented
P.S.S.S. this question is more suited for the developers corner
P.S.S.S.S. sorry about all the P.S.' 😛

------------------