Azdgari Missions

I can't seem to get the Azdgari missions, i've been at south tip station go in and out of the bar for hours, and the damn mission just won't appear. any ideas?

P.S. Yes i know that you have to re-open your pilot file or go into another system to reset the mission randomness

------------------

Yes, I'm assuming you haven't tried any other missions for the other strings first. You can only get the Strand missions if you have done the diplomatic relations between Earth and Mira. It doesn't matter if you worked for the voinians, you still need to do them.

------------------
Oh no! It's locked!-Harry
Damn it Pam, stop glowing-Harry
Eat staples electro-breath-Harry

Translated from German, Ubermannen means 'to overpower'
Translated from German, Ubermensch means 'superman'
'Nuff said

Gene pools need their own lifeguards.

A.S.S Cuisine reporting for duty!

Originally posted by Ubermann:
**You can only get the Strand missions if you have done the diplomatic relations between Earth and Mira

Son of a... if i do the diplomatic relations mission than i cant do Reign of the Voinians, okay, could you tell me the ID# of the first Azdgari mission so i can edit it? (or even what its called?)

------------------

Not true, for in truth the diplomatic relations between Mira and Earth does not interfere with your standing with the Vs.

------------------
Very funny, now beam down my clothes. These ladies look rest-less..... uh-oh...

Alien's famous tongue...
"Vionions?? Voinioniommoins?? Viks? Veggies? Vegetables? Oh wait, that's a hewman plant...

Originally posted by Alien 5672:
**Not true, for in truth the diplomatic relations between Mira and Earth does not interfere with your standing with the Vs.

Correct. But it makes it so you can't play ROTV2.

------------------
U.E. Lovers Are Ignorant Of True Power.