Reign 2 I beg you!!

My last post got a couple of reply's but nothing good. In Reign of the Voinians 2, I am looking for a new base of operations north and east of molos. When I found the system, It had an incomplete system name. I tried to land on the planet, but it would not let me, and I cannot complete the mission. Somebody please help me. If you happen to be on good terms with "Bomb", the creator of the plugin, please ask him. Thank you very much.

------------------
Jesus Loves you and
so do I

Try taking it over or bribing it. If you have to take it over I find that 1 crec. warship+3UE destoyers with your ship being a V. cruser can take over just about anything.

------------------
U.E. Lovers Are Ignorant Of True Power.

It's North of UE space, a big red planet, um, I forget the rest, it's been a while since I finished it.

------------------
(url="http://"http://celticstarbase.tsx.org")http://celticstarbase.tsx.org(/url)
(url="http://"mailto:celticstarbase@esatclear.ie")mailto:celticstarbase@esatclear.ie(/url)celticstarbase@esatclear.ie

I think I found a bug. When I got the "Destroy phantom hinwar fleet" mission I tryed to find it but I couldn't find it. I landed on Voinia and it said "With the destuction of the hinwar fleet"blah...blah...blah... But I didn't destroy it. And after that I got chewed out by the genirals and they sent me to yandros and I don't know what to do next. So can someone help me?

------------------

Good lord, something like that happen to me when I was working for the Zidagar.... Mission kept screwing up, I had to keep trying to get it to work.. abort, try again, abort, try again....

------------------
Very funny, now beam down my clothes. These ladies look rest-less..... uh-oh...

Alien's famous tongue...
"Vionions?? Voinioniommoins?? Viks? Veggies? Vegetables? Oh wait, that's a hewman plant...

Originally posted by n2jesus:
**My last post got a couple of reply's but nothing good. In Reign of the Voinians 2, I am looking for a new base of operations north and east of molos. When I found the system, It had an incomplete system name. I tried to land on the planet, but it would not let me, and I cannot complete the mission. Somebody please help me. If you happen to be on good terms with "Bomb", the creator of the plugin, please ask him. Thank you very much.

I haven't seen him online recently, but I'm fairly sure that it's a red planet several systems north of Jax.

_bomb

Originally posted by _bomb:
**I haven't seen him online recently, but I'm fairly sure that it's a red planet several systems north of Jax.

_bomb**

I found the red planet. It has an incomplete system name. But the thing is, I can't land on it, or make any form of contact with it. And when I go back where I got the mission, it doesn't say I've completed it. Please help me!!!

------------------
Jesus Loves you and
so do I

can sombody please help me? Ambassidor?

------------------

Hey lone, I'm stuck in the same place you are. I checked in the mďsn resource, and the next ship comes from a disabled ship, so there could be a lot of waiting, because it will be as easy to get as the derelict decoy missions.

Let me know if you get it!

-Tim

------------------
-= Timinator =-

"I can imagine a world without war, without hate. I can also imagine us attacking that world because they wouldn't expect it."

What? Didi the mis. resourses say WHERE the ship or whatever is?

------------------

Any system. The setup of the mission is exactly like the derelict decoy missions: Availbale in any system, 100% probability. The problem lies in the fact that there is only a certain probability that the derelict will appear, and the mďsn probability says that when it does appear, there is a 100% chance that you will get the mission.

Getting chewed out and sent back to Yandros is probably designed to be a pause in the mission and the next mission will probably start a new phase in the plot.

-Tim

------------------
-= Timinator =-

"I can imagine a world without war, without hate. I can also imagine us attacking that world because they wouldn't expect it."

What is the Derilict named?

------------------

I didn't check that, but it should be a ship that is disabled and its government type should be "Derelict." I didn't really look into it much past looking at the mďsn resource.

-Tim

------------------
-= Timinator =-

Never mind... I got a mission at First Centari. But I think The game messed up and I skiped a few missions.

------------------

I wish I could get that kind of luck!

-Tim

------------------
-= Timinator =-

It's not as fun as you think. When that happens you miss a lot of the story.

------------------