Voinians Vs. Hew-mans

I want to know how many people are for Earth and how many are for voinia. Please post and say who you are for.

Earth:6

Voinia:6

------------------
U.E. Lovers Are Ignorant Of True Power.

(This message has been edited by Lonevoinian (edited 08-18-2000).)

Whichever one's prepared to pay me to kill the other...

...heh.

------------------

Grybs. The Entity.
(url="http://"http://www.grybs.com")Invalid Directory(/url)

Why does everyone have some quasi-amusing quote at the end of their signature file?

I am not afraid.

My vote will not surprise you.

Kaching!

Earth: 0
Voinia: 2

Originally posted by Grybs:
**Whichever one's prepared to pay me to kill the other...

...heh.

What ship do you have?

------------------

I like the Huemins better because theyre closer to the Strands, and you get to kill Renegades too. Voinians are not stronger in all ways, their neutron turrets are by far the best weapon in the game but their ships are slow and their missions suck.

if you want lots of missions

earth:1:d
vonia:0 :frown:

but if you want a quick and more or less figting :mad:

earth:0 :frown:
vonia:1:d

------------------

Originally posted by jdp:
**if you want lots of missions

earth:1:d
vonia:0 :frown:

but if you want a quick and more or less figting :mad:

earth:0 :frown:
vonia:1:d

Don't forget that after that huge battle for gualon station you don't get anything.

P.S.Whitch side are you on?

------------------

igo for both of them, seeing as i can, so i get more money, and better ships, and both sides like me

------------------
"what is life but a prelude to death?"-me
New Windows version 98, now with 400% more bugs and error messages than windows 95
(just $199.99)
and doesnt it make you feel better, the pigs have won tonight. They can all sleep soundly now, and everything is all right

Rabbit it all, rabbit this world, rabbit everything that you stand for, dont belong, dont accept, dont give a cow, dont ever judge me

LONG LIVE THE VOINIANS!!! Bwahahahahha.

Captured Igazra with 5 neutron turrets, an ECM system, and many dispersal rockets make short work of UE ships and anyone else who steps in the Voinian's way. 😄

------------------
"Are you sure this is a good idea, Boss?"
"Of course not, don't ask stupid questions"
"Sorry"

-- Loiosh & Vlad --

my azdara make shorter work

------------------
New Windows version 98, now with 400% more bugs and error messages than windows 95
(just $199.99)
and doesnt it make you feel better, the pigs have won tonight. They can all sleep soundly now, and everything is all right

Rabbit it all, rabbit this world, rabbit everything that you stand for, dont belong, dont accept, dont give a cow, dont ever judge me

I prefer the Zacha, less commitment.

------------------
"Sir, victory of the bladder over the mind is inevitable"-James T. Farrell

AIM: Deadstar72

yeah, but they give you a weak ship

------------------
(just $199.99)

RABBIT YOU ALL!!!! My new empire shall rise and defeat all!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHCHOKE..................

------------------
Very funny, now beam down my clothes. These ladies look rest-less..... uh-oh...

Hahaha, I currently support the mighty Vion.. vii... vhoho... oh rabbit....

------------------
Very funny, now beam down my clothes. These ladies look rest-less..... uh-oh...

Alien's famous tongue...
"Vionions?? Voinioniommoins?? Viks? Veggies? Vegetables? Oh wait, that's a hewman plant...

Rabbit, heh heh, how cute! You don't have to use the ship the zacha give you, you can just be bored all day flying around killing renegades. It's really a whole lotta fun. REALLY!

I have to go with the Voinians, since the UE Cruiser is too slow and the Bronev plating is very useful if I get an Igazra. Of course, they also have the benefit of being able to fly around in the Cresent with impunity.

Originally posted by Demerzel:
I have to go with the Voinians, since the UE Cruiser is too slow and the Bronev plating is very useful if I get an Igazra. Of course, they also have the benefit of being able to fly around in the Cresent with impunity.

Did you get your Screen Name from the "Prelude to Foundation" book?

------------------

Originally posted by Lonevoinian:
**Did you get your Screen Name from the "Prelude to Foundation" book?

Yep. R. Daneel Olivaw is the man. Well, sort of.

I like the fact that if you are a voinian dude you can be a renegade too, and kick the crescent to the ShĄthouse.

------------------
"How can I make it go faster?" -Me-

EARTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The UE have contacts with the miruna so will have amazing technolagy!!!! 😄

------------------