Beta Testers wanted

I'm looking for some Beta testers.

I'll probably be looking at an initial beta in a few weeks, but I want to get the team in place first.

Here are the qualifications:

1. You must be willing to commit a substantial amount of playing time (and, obviously, a substantial amount of downloading time).

2. You must be willing to note in detail any bugs that you come up with

3. You should be a relatively mature EVO player -- preferably with some EV experience as well. You'll need to have completed either the whole set of EV or EVO missions, and completed at least a couple of the larger plugins (EV or EVO).

All the other usual beta-testing rules apply.

Obviously, people who worked with me on previous Betas are top of the list.

Please email offers to beta to BetaFE@turner-prins.co.uk, with a list of your previous Beta and playing experience.

------------------

M A R T I N • T U R N E R

Your offer looks interesting, but before I sign up, I would like more data on this topic. Is it allright if I test it during the summer? How much time should I devote (how about 30 min every day)? And, what is the plugin about?

This looks like an interesting offer, and I would like very much to be a Beta tester. Thank you.

PS. The reason I wrote this was because I wanted other interested people to have access to more data on this offer. Thanks.

UES Syenar

------------------

Regulars and old timers on the Board will know what this one is about.

The total playing time is going to be about 72 hours.

------------------

M A R T I N • T U R N E R

If you need beta testers I wouldn't mind signing up

------------------
The Great Expansion - An upcoming total conversion of EVO

http://thegreatexpansion.8m.com

I'll test it. It sounds cool, and summer is coming up, so I can squeeze it in. If you want to contact me, go to (url="http://"http://www.macology.com")www.macology.com(/url) ,and fill in the form.

------------------
As I travel through the
gates of hell to face the
deamons, I know my knife
is by my side, and that
all hell can't stop me

(This message has been edited by BackSTABa (edited 05-15-2000).)

(This message has been edited by BackSTABa (edited 05-15-2000).)

I'd like to give it a try. Have pleanty of time now.

------------------

Yeah i'll do it. I've completed both EV and EVO, starwars, FH, etc

If you need to contact me my email address is (mail)ecc@gerbil.co.uk(mail)

🙂

------------------
kill the hamsters
gerbils are superior

id love to be a beta tester...ive completed all the EVO missions and have had a brief time playing EV. also i have completed ROTV and Shades Of Evil, and am almost done with F-25

------------------
As I walk through the valley with the shadow of death, I am not afraid, because I'm the baddest son of a bitch in the valley.

I emailed you beta email address signing up. When would it start?

Dragon

Hm. I'd love to test, but..

1. It's doubtful I'd have time
  2. Ditto that for skill, considering some of the plain idiotic errors I've made - and not realized - in my plugin (Ammo that raises sheild power! YAY!).
  3. There are better people out there - namly Jim. It might be sane to post the request on the Alternet board. You can find a link to it on blazer.his.com (or possibly .org).

Either way, have fun.

-Skunks

------------------
Enginners can actually hear machines talk to them. The rattle in the car's engine teases softly, "I'll bet you can't find me." The computer hums an approving tune when the enginner writes an expecially briliant peice of computer code. The toaster says "Not yet, not yet, not yet." untill the toast pops out. An enginner who is surrounded by machines is never lonly and never judged by apperance. These are friends.

Hrm, I emailed you a while ago...back when this topic only had 3 messages on it. Well, I haven't revieved a response...should I have?

------------------
--
"Do or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I test it, I got lots of time in the summer
just e-mail me.

Seems interesting. I probably will be able to do this test.

------------------

Ok, I emailed you at the beta email you listed. That was...4 days ago I think? Or was it 3? Should I have recieved a response? Some feedback, please! My email is col22@earthlink.net

------------------
--
"Do or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Well, I'd love to do that beta-testing, but I don't think my dad would let me play EVO for 72 hours, and I don't think it would go on my old, very, very, very obsolete 286.

------------------
Hornet
------------------

(url="http://"http://www.v-west.in2home.co.uk/zac/zac.html")http://www.v-west.in...uk/zac/zac.html(/url)

I would like to be a Beta tester. At the moment, I am working on the great war plug for EV, but until OctoberFost finishes something I can't do anything on it! So that only leaves me to test my own plug foe EVO, the Reign of Terror, which I am working on. I will still have about 120 hours free time, so go ahead and recruit me! 🙂
-Gav

I'll gladly beta test your lug. I've beaten EV, EV0, Foundation and Frozen Heart. I can play for hours on end anytime I want to, and I can stress it to the max. I'll e-mail you.

I e-mailed and said yes but you never responded

------------------
The day that I give up beer is the day that retarded turds take over the planet!

Er, Martin? Are you there? I sent in an email over a week ago to said address and still haven't gotten any response, not even a rejection.

------------------
"His Strangelove All-Purpose Do-It-Yourself Defensive First Second or Third Strike Indestructible Fantastic State-of-the-Art B-Ware Offensive Attack Bomber can't compare with our M & M E & A Sub-Supersonic Invisible and Noiseless Defensive Second-Strike Offensive Attack Bomber."
- from Closing Time , by Joseph Heller.

Heh, guys. First of all, MT said to EMAIL him, not post your qualifications here. If you've just posted here, i suggest you email h im ASAP.

Also, I know exactly what it feels like to get swamped with a ton of emails on one subject.

I'm sure he's recieved all the emails, he just needs some time to sort through them all. After all, finding good beta testers can take some time.

Just be patient, I'm sure he'll respond to us soon.

CS