Azdgari missions

ok... ive done the azdgari mission where u transport the cargo to S-7984. where does the mission string continue. i did a search of the EVO web board and this question has been asked many times. i read all of the previous asked Azdgari mission topics and did what they said. i've gone to Xarnes and Molar and back to S-7984 and all the other Azdgari systems. i have an ultimate combat rating and at least and upstanding citizen status in all Azdgari systems. what do i have to do?

thanks

------------------

I think that's the outpost near Igadzra space. If it is, I think you need to take a "Stop the Zidagar photographer" mission and then let it go. Then the Azdgari leader will tell you to start evacuating. After those missions, you should be able to continue on with the string.

Originally posted by Demerzel:
I think that's the outpost near Igadzra space. If it is, I think you need to take a "Stop the Zidagar photographer" mission and then let it go. Then the Azdgari leader will tell you to start evacuating. After those missions, you should be able to continue on with the string.

i figured that out about ten minutes after i posted the message. i usually killed the photographer but one time i accidently let him go. now, everythings back on track in the mission string. but thanks anyways demerzel.

------------------

Moo!

There are certain things in life that are free. Love, oops, now we hwve hookers, ummmm, water? Naah, never mind. I geuss we gotta pay for everything. Oh well.

You know, I've never even gotten the Azgdari missions. Where do you get them.

The MAD MOOER strikes again.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

coughhackwheezegagbarfhackgagcoughsouthtipstationcoughgagbarfwheezecoughcoughhackspit

------------------
"That's cool how you just walked through
that door, but I still won't let you leave."
— Durandal

found my first one at southtip station bar. actually I cant seem to get it done on time. it's lame.

hahah, you need a faster ship coughdumb@$scoughhackbarf excuse me, i really am pi$$ed off at that stupid thats lodged in my throat

------------------
"what is life but a prelude to death?"-me
New Windows version 98, now with 400% more bugs and error messages than windows 95
(just $199.99)

my favorite phrases from songs:
"###### it all, ###### this world, ###### everything that you stand for, dont belong, dont accept, dont give a s###, dont ever judge me"-slipknot, surfacing
"hey pig, yeah you pig, hey pig piggy pig pig pig"-nine inch nails, piggy
"your god is dead, and noone cares, if there is a hell, ill see you there"-nine inch nails, heresy