I'm back, with a few questions...

Hello there, the community seems to have expanded somewhat since I was last here, some of you older folk might recall me but I doubt it šŸ™‚ Anyway, I brushed the dust off my copy of Override today and for the life of me I can't seem to remember where to pick up some missions that I want to complete. They are the needle jammer string and the free huron string. Any help is appreciated. I would also like to know if there are any real good plugins out there. All I have is Frozen Heart and Sucession. Thanks for the help.

Barkman

------------------
"One of the things Ford Prefect had always found hardest to understand about humans was their habit of continually stating and repeating the very very obvious, as in 'It's a nice day', or 'You're very tall', or 'Oh dear, you seem to have fallen down a thirty foot well, are you all right?'

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

==================

"If A equals success, then life is the formula A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keeping your mouth shut."
-Albert Einstein

You pick up the needle jammer missions from Knox and the Free huron from hCOUGHBARFHACKCOUGHGAGCHOKEHACKBARFHURONCOUGHGAGHACKBARF man, why did that buzzard chose THAT second to fly down my windpipe. šŸ˜„

------------------
U.E. Lovers Are Ignorant Of True Power.

there arent any good plugs, except for plasma, evso override and ev target graphics pro. Plasma makes the explosions look cooler, evso makes the solar objects better to look at, and evtg makes the target graphics a 3-d model

------------------
"what is life but a prelude to death?"-me
New Windows version 98, now with 400% more bugs and error messages than windows 95
(just $199.99)

Hey Barkman. Just thought I'd say, hi, I remember you...vaguely...it's been so long since even the old EVO days, let alone EV...

------------------

Good lord of neutrons LoneVoinion......

------------------
Very funny, now beam down my clothes. These ladies look rest-less..... uh-oh...

Originally posted by Barkman:
**Hello there, the community seems to have expanded somewhat since I was last here, some of you older folk might recall me but I doubt it:)

Yep, I remember you... (you wont know me with this name though)

I would also like to know if there are any real good plugins out there. All I have is Frozen Heart and Sucession. Thanks for the help.

Erm, well F-25 isnt bad (im playing it at the moment.) Otherwise, check the archives... there are a lot there!

-Gildor

------------------
(url="http://"http://jonpearse.cjb.net")jonpearse.cjb.net(/url)
jon@jonpearse.f2s.com

AIM: HE Gildor

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
- Alexander Graham Bell

MAGMA is a neat plugin that changes sounds and graphics to cooler ones. The only problem I have with it is the fact that the Crescent Warship looks ugly.

------------------
"That's cool how you just walked through
that door, but I still won't let you leave."
Ā— Durandal

Originally posted by Toothpaste:
**The only problem I have with it is the fact that the Crescent Warship looks ugly.

What!!!! Are you mad?!!!

------------------
Marge: Pointing to Circuit board in Robots opened head
See Homer, that's why your robot didn't work!

(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/cgi-bin/ubb/newsdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number;=20&forum;=*EV/EVO+chronicles&DaysPrune;=25&article;=000024&startpoint;=")The Tides of War(/url)

The cresent warship isn't ugly!!!!!! :mad:
All the graphics on MAGMA are really šŸ†’ , It would be a great idea to download it Barkman

------------------

Originally posted by Gildor:
**Erm, well F-25 isnt bad (im playing it at the moment.) Otherwise, check the archives... there are a lot there!

-Gildor

F-25 is a very good plug. Femme Fatale is worth the d/l. Magma is great, it makes me want to play EV:O all over again.

------------------
"They say the big ships are easy targets for the small, swift ones. Have you ever seen a fighter bulldoze an asteroid?"

Originally posted by the Necromicon:
**What!!!! Are you mad?!!!

Hehe. I like the original graphics for the CW better. It's smaller, sleeker, and it doesn't look like a clump of shredded metal and steel wool. šŸ™‚ šŸ˜„

------------------
"That's cool how you just walked through
that door, but I still won't let you leave."
Ā— Durandal

I remember barkman šŸ˜‰

CS