NPD missions

ok... how do i get the NPD missions. i've done them plenty of times on other pilot files. i've checked everywhere. i've check Mira and Outpost Pybin (i remember gettin it at one of those, i cant remember which). i have a good combat rating and im on good terms with the Miranu. i've done the Miranu relations mission and the recruitment mission at Blaga. How do i get the NPD missions?

thanks

------------------

Kitrak. Miranu will ask you to get some goods to the Iggy homeworld (reguardless of what strand you sided with). Beware, the Zidagar will follow you and ask you to stop so they can inspect your cargo. Actually, they do nothing, 4 fighters just trail you, that's all...

but, if I remember correctly, either you'll end up at Pybin (sp/???) after the run, or you'll meet someone back in the Kitrak bar (Scientist) who wants to go to Pybin. I think it's the second one. Yeah... that sounds right....

------------------
"Are you sure this is a good idea, Boss?"
"Of course not, don't ask stupid questions"
"Sorry"

-- Loiosh & Vlad --

Originally posted by Flatulence:
**Kitrak. Miranu will ask you to get some goods to the Iggy homeworld (reguardless of what strand you sided with). Beware, the Zidagar will follow you and ask you to stop so they can inspect your cargo. Actually, they do nothing, 4 fighters just trail you, that's all...

but, if I remember correctly, either you'll end up at Pybin (sp/???) after the run, or you'll meet someone back in the Kitrak bar (Scientist) who wants to go to Pybin. I think it's the second one. Yeah... that sounds right....

wait a sec... i thought that the one on Kitrak was the iggy recruitment mission...

------------------

Originally posted by Captain Mike:
**wait a sec... i thought that the one on Kitrak was the iggy recruitment mission...

It is but I also have started the NPD missions there. The first NPD mission is getting some special sensors from the Igazdra so don't get confused.

------------------
Oh no! It's locked!-Harry
Damn it Pam, stop glowing-Harry
Eat staples electro-breath-Harry

Some people need to wash their gene pool

A.S.S Cuisine reporting for duty!

Originally posted by Ubermann:
**It is but I also have started the NPD missions there. The first NPD mission is getting some special sensors from the Igazdra so don't get confused.

lies! lies! all of them lies! the one on kitrak is the iggy recruitment mission (the purple eels mission). i took the mission and landed on the iggy homeworld and found this out. thank God for force quitting. other wise id be workin for the stupid Igazdra.

------------------

YES! i finally got the stupid mission. i think u have to have an ultimate combat rating because i went back to mira after i was rated ultimate (b4 i was only deadly) and i got the mission. like i said b4, the mission is not on Kitrak, thata the iggy recruitment mission.

------------------