Tribbles

I have heard rumours of a tribbles mission (cargo?) or something, which makes your cargo multiply. Is this so, and if so...how do I go about getting it ?
cheers

------------------
rřß

Originally posted by Rob:
**I have heard rumours of a tribbles mission (cargo?) or something, which makes your cargo multiply. Is this so, and if so...how do I go about getting it ?
cheers

AFAIK, there is no mission involving tribbles. There is a flag that can be set in 'jünk' resources which is called the "tribble flag" and will cause the cargo to multiply.

------------------
Joe Burnette

"I find that humans can be divided into only two meaningful categories: Decent Humans and Sonsofbitches; both types appear to be evenly distributed
among all shapes, colors, sizes, and nationalities." -- Keith Laumer

I think this happens to banderfrogs in the original EV. Correct me if I'm wrong.

------------------
"Apple does not recommend allowing an elephant to operate a Mac in any environment."

Originally posted by Chrestomanci:
**I think this happens to banderfrogs in the original EV. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wrong. It's parrots.

------------------
Joe Burnette

"I find that humans can be divided into only two meaningful categories: Decent Humans and Sonsofbitches; both types appear to be evenly distributed
among all shapes, colors, sizes, and nationalities." -- Keith Laumer

AAAHHHH!!! Space parrots!! NOOOO!!!

------------------
Very funny, now beam down my clothes. These ladies look rest-less..... uh-oh...

right.

------------------
rřß

Parrots, banderfrogs - close enough. 😉

------------------
"Apple does not recommend allowing an elephant to operate a Mac in any environment."