Boozerama Bar XXVI: Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back in the Acid Pit...

Freq drinks.

The Cheat is tired of living so he lays down and eventually a tree grows out of his forehead killing him (cookie for the reference)

😄 😄 😄 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 😄 😄 😄

OOC: You just don't get it, do you? I'm a creature from another dimension, who is creating materializations and inserting them into your dimension so that I may interact with humanity. It really does not matter what you do, because your dimensions confine you, unlike me. I, therefore, cannot be eternally effected by anything you do, unless you think of something of equal or greater brilliance than this setup. But I'll grant you what you have done to me up until now.

Barth implodes, and then explodes equally inside the bar, so that he has the same previous shape and size. Then he leaves the materialization alone to reason for itself. Barth watches from a distance, waiting for it's doom to fall.

Freq gets a message, which say that his grandgrandgrandgrandmother was also of barth's dimension. He then gets incredible might and eats barth.

Whoa man. Rickton beats you all down.

Jeffie just wants something to drink...

So he shoots Rickton in the foot.

Jeffie is killed for beeing a new noob by the other galaxy relatives-powers of Freq.

Wow, Freq, he's been around a full month more than you. That makes him such a n00b compared to you.

Rickton beats Freq for talking trash about his multi.

This post has been edited by Rickton : 08 September 2005 - 04:20 PM

DE helps Rickton beat Freq. DE also starts beating Jeffie #8758347598374 for being a n00b. 😛

You have all the rights to beat me too, Rickton. 😉

Rickton, on Sep 8 2005, 11:17 PM, said:

Wow, Freq, he's been around a full month more than you. That makes him such a n00b compared to you.

Rickton beats Freq for talking trash about his multi.
View Post

I'm one month more around. Look:

My is the left picture. And if I'm correct, May comes after April.
Attached File Bild_3.png (1.42K)
Number of downloads: 36Attached File Bild_2.png (1.45K)
Number of downloads: 40
So I'm an old noob and he's a new one.

Freq cloaks himself by using his other galaxy relatives-powers and his new hamster pelt cloaking device. Nobody can detect him.

This post has been edited by Frequency 245 : 09 September 2005 - 07:22 AM

Er, yeah, that's what I meant. He's only been around a full month LESS than you. Seriously.
DE: No thanks, you'd probably like it.

Barth lives on.

A big slobber life-form enters the bar through a ultraviolet wormhole and says: ''Son, stop playing. Father and I have been waiting now for 2000 years. If you want something to eat, come.'' Barth answers. ''Yes, mum.'' ''And don't visit any longer these underdeveloped humans!'' ''Yes, mum.'' Barth and his mum leave this dimension through the ultraviolet wormhole. After they're in, it becomes a black hole.

The black hole destroys a couple of galaxies.

Mack gets another drink.

More goons flood the bar.

Frequency 245, on Sep 8 2005, 08:00 AM, said:

Jeffie is killed for beeing a new noob by the other galaxy relatives-powers of Freq.
View Post

Freq gets shot twice, so that he may know the wrath of someone who got killed so many times in the previous bar that DE remembers just how many there were...

((I'm impressed, DE!))

Jeffie: Yeah, me too.

Rickton: You know me too well!

For the entertainment, Jeffie hires a male stripper or two, and puts them on DE's tab.

"Have fun guys..." And Jeffie promptly drops into that acid pit for a spell... and pops out of the regen machine...

Rickton shields his woman-loving eyes.

Anal sex.

Discuss.